Ultimate Latex Bondage

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Ultimate Latex Bondage

Postby perryfletcher » March 14th, 2008, 7:08 pm

Here is a new idea I have for a curse file. If some one is interested in creating it into an audio file by all means please do just send me a copy please.

Here it is:

WARNING This is a curse file. You have been permanently sealed into a latex catsuit that covers your hands and feet it also has a built in hood with only holes for your eyes, mouth and nose. You have been fitted with a steel chastity belt that will not let you feel anything but the cold hard steel that keeps your genitals encased. There is only a small hole where your butt plug has been inserted.This is not just any ordinary plug this plug seems to have some automatic bladder inside of it that causes to swells and releases. It feels almost like you have a penis being pumped in and out of your rear. A very strict latex corset that goes from your chest all the way down to your hips is locked on you and it is just tight enough to make you feel as if you are constantly being hugged The suit, corset, and chastity belt can never be removed and only when you go to the bathroom does the butt-plug vanish only to be inserted again when you are finished. There is a small hole in the chastity belt that lets the urine run out but have to sit to pee. Everyday the plug will increase in size almost doubling itself in size. It will only go back down in size when you use the trigger file. When you say "bondage time for me" you must find somewhere to lay down for 8 hours. One you get laid down you will feel a very strict posture collar be locked onto your neck it will force your head strait back as far as it will go. You will the feel a very heavy steel yoke lock around the collar Then you will feel your hands forced into a ball by latex fist mitts. Your wrist will then locked onto the yoke and your arms will be stretched out as far as they will go. Next you will feel ballet boots on your feet pointing your toes strait down. You will feel them being laced very tightly all the way up to your crotch.the your legs will be forced apart as far as the will go by a spread bar. This is not a normal spread bar, this one has a pole that runs from it all the way up to your butt plug and locks onto it. It takes the plug and inflates it until it can not inflate anymore. It then turns on a vibrator inside of the plug and makes it come to life. The plug pulses and vibrates then the pole starts pulling it out of your anus and rams it back in picking up the speed every 15 minutes.Next you will feel a set of clamps pinch and squeeze down on your latex covered nipples. A chain is attached to the pole going to you butt pug. Every time the plug is pulled out it will stretch your nipples to a painful maxim on to give you the slightest relief when the plug is thrust back in. Next a harness with a ball gag is shoved into your mouth forcing it open as wide as it will stretch and a blindfold covers your eyes. It is then locked in place behind your head. You will feel your corset start to tighten even tighter every time the plug stats to increase in size the corset will start to shrink even more making it harder to breath. After 8 hours of this you will feel the ultimate orgasm build up and you will have the best climax of your life. Each time you do the trigger your climax will be stronger and better than the last. After you have climaxed you will revert back to only wearing your suit, belt and corset and everything will have returned to a comfortable level.
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » March 14th, 2008, 11:42 pm

I think 8 hours might be a bit long, but other than that HOT HOT HOT!!! :D
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby perryfletcher » March 15th, 2008, 1:03 am

Yes after I wrote it I thought to myself that is a bit long but on the other hand I thought hey its a curse.
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Postby SDoll » March 15th, 2008, 1:10 am

perryfletcher wrote:Yes after I wrote it I thought to myself that is a bit long but on the other hand I thought hey its a curse.
Yes but 8 hours is a full day for most people. Well maybe also a version that's 1 hour.
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby perryfletcher » March 15th, 2008, 2:03 am

duly noted :D
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Postby lettuce » March 15th, 2008, 10:29 am

I'm not brave enough to try a curse. I would be very tempted to try it if it lasted for a couple of days, but anything permanent is too scary.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby Teltroxine » March 15th, 2008, 1:22 pm

agree
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby perryfletcher » March 15th, 2008, 10:15 pm

I am all for customization. It could be made into a trigger file or even have the bondage time cut down but I would like to see all the devices set in place remain the same.
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Postby perryfletcher » October 20th, 2008, 7:28 am

thanks for all of the votes. My suggestion has moved up quiet a bit in the polls.
Visit my forum http://www.womensmuscularlegs.com
perryfletcher
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page