Curse Demonic Possession

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Demonic Possession

Postby lettuce » March 16th, 2008, 4:33 pm

Okay, this file is inspired by the Cure Parasite file on the voting page. I loved the idea, but I personally wanted something different and I think the idea has a lot more potential with some change.

Basically you’ll start believing you’ve been possessed by a demon. You’ll forget that you’ve been hypnotized, so you’ll believe it’s actually a real demon and not a mind-trick, but the demon will lead you back to the file, only to make you forget again when you’ve listened to it. You’ll never even consider that it could be anything else than a real demon. Exactly how this demon is will depend on factors in your subconscious mind. Gender, personality and looks will be based on what your subconscious mind finds most attractive, any shape and form will be acceptable, and how it treats you will be based on how you desire to be treated: How strict it is will depend on how much you like to be controlled, how it will play with you will depend on what you enjoy, and so on. Lastly, it will not accept a lazy host; it will want you to work towards some goals, which is also decided from your subconscious mind. You will not be aware that your own mind has decided any of these factors. The demon will want you to develop yourself, body and mind, and work towards the goals. It will make sure you do this by motivating you, using a punishment/reward system, and as a last resort, force you to it by taking over your body. If it is pleased by your performance, the demon will have plenty of rewards for you, it can increase your willpower to make your tasks easier, relieve you of pain, give you the most amazing pleasures in the world, control various involuntary functions of the mind like adrenaline production, pretty much anything you can do with hypnosis, your wish can be granted if you’ve been a good boy/girl. But if you haven’t been good, there are also punishments: Mostly pain and denial of orgasm/pleasure. You can communicate with the demon through your thoughts, and you’ll find it to be a great companion when you stay on its good side, and you’ll actually grow to love it and want to please it. It will also be like a playmate, so depending on your desires; it will want to play with you whether you are asleep or awake, and you can always suggest new “games” to play, but pleasure will always be reserved for those who do as they’re told. Whenever you sleep, you’ll have a dream about the demon that feels completely real. If you’ve been obedient, this dream can be pretty much however you want it, but if you haven’t, you’re in for a rough punishment session. The demon will also be able to put you into a trance whenever it wishes, so you’ll be able to experience the same as if you were dreaming. It can also prove useful by being able to cover the shortcomings of your conscious mind with information and advice that only your subconscious mind can access.

Would you use it? Will you vote for it? Any need for improvement?

I'm actually almost tempted to ask for it to be made as a custom file, but I can't be completely sure that it would work, so I'm very hesitant to spend money on it.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby Mino » March 17th, 2008, 12:46 pm

It sounds like a wonderful, useful and fun file, I would definitely vote for it.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby axl233 » March 25th, 2008, 10:42 pm

It sounds like something that could get you sent to the psych ward, possibly causing or appearing to be schizophrenia. Seriously, I can't imagine anyone who would want to suffer from "demonic possession," that would make you untimatly need a psychotherapist or worse (a priest :twisted: ).
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby lettuce » March 26th, 2008, 12:57 am

axl233 wrote:It sounds like something that could get you sent to the psych ward, possibly causing or appearing to be schizophrenia. Seriously, I can't imagine anyone who would want to suffer from "demonic possession," that would make you untimatly need a psychotherapist or worse (a priest :twisted: ).

The trick is to not talk about it. Many files are dedicated to making you believe something which isn't true, which always, to some degree, is a sign of madness. Perhaps it'd be best to add a suggestion that you either will not wish to speak of it, or be forced to keep it a secret. And I did consider adding to the description that the only way to get rid of it is to contact an exorcist, but I figured it'd be a bit silly.
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page