Stitched up (for life)

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Stitched up (for life)

Postby liljonny » April 16th, 2008, 7:27 pm

This seems like it is more someone's fantasy than a file suggestion. It could also be something that someone wants to use on someone else without their knowledge. It says something about you forgetting what it does until it has taken full effect. Most people will get partial results from a file before getting full results. I don't believe EMG would make this file as described even as a pay file. It says your mouth will be sewn shut and can only be opened when you hear 'Speak to me then' and revert to the sealed condition when the conversation is finished. The sewing up the mouth might possibly be to prevent complaints about what the file has done or prevent the person from asking for the curse removal file after the nine months is up . The sealed mouth would prevent you from eating or drinking. I don't know if sewing up your cock and anus would prevent you from using the toilet.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby random_rodder » October 31st, 2008, 2:08 pm

Couldn't it be made to allow the mouth to open for sustinence and emergencies only? Or, maybe just a 'No Voice' curse that someone uses willingly.

r/r
random_rodder

Return to The Voting Page