Questions

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Questions

Postby bsmill01 » June 26th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Just a simple question really. What is the process behind a voting page concept becoming an actual file?
bsmill01

Re: Questions

Postby EMG » June 26th, 2005, 9:27 pm

Pretty straightforward. I decide to make a file from the voting page, I wrote down some ideas about what I think should be in it and then I record it.

bsmill01 wrote:Just a simple question really. What is the process behind a voting page concept becoming an actual file?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

question about voting as premium.

Postby rustyrivers » October 9th, 2005, 8:47 am

I wonder, I have voted on a lot of file ideas that I like. Now if I become a premium member do I get to bring out a premium vote on the files i have already voted on? 8)
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Re: question about voting as premium.

Postby Jack » October 9th, 2005, 12:20 pm

rustyrivers wrote:I wonder, I have voted on a lot of file ideas that I like. Now if I become a premium member do I get to bring out a premium vote on the files i have already voted on? 8)

No. I would suggest that if you are going to become a premium member that you not vote until such time, or at least don't vote on anything that you really really want unless it's about to be dropped from the list.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page