Did I hear a command/trigger?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Did I hear a command/trigger?

Postby Renae » June 26th, 2008, 3:37 pm

One thing I have noticed thus far is that many of the files use:

When you hear someone say_____________.

However, since my mind seems reluctant to trigger off of files I am thinking that there needs to be a training file that adds in a cue for your mind to accept recordings as valid triggering.

I've tried cutting and pasting various triggers from the files in to a short loop but they don't kick off, even if they are in the authors voice.

What I am thinking is something like this,

-------------------

Now, every time you hold your left earlobe and say 'I am Listening'. If you hear a trigger from a file, you will react to that trigger as if someone was behind you, and then said the trigger.

Each and every time You hold your left earlobe and say 'I am listening,' you will enter a light trance and then once the trigger is played, you will hear it as if someone in the room with you actually said it.

---------------------
and so on...

Yes I know it is rough but I am trying to become a better writer not a hypnotist, though the money might be better. :)

Ren.
Renae

Postby Cade » July 20th, 2008, 9:04 pm

makes sence, and it's worth a shot! ^^
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » July 20th, 2008, 10:05 pm

One possibility you might be running into is that starting a file yourself is the same as saying the trigger yourself to some people. If someone else were to start the recording for you, results would likely be different in many cases.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page