Complete 2-Hour Baby

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Complete 2-Hour Baby

Postby ARWolf » December 21st, 2008, 2:00 am

This file has been at the top of the Diaper voting section since it was originally posted on November 30, occasionally trading places with Crawl but usually on top. I'd like to bring notice to it since newer items tend to eventually eclipse older ones regardless of original popularity. EMG, I'd like you to strongly consider adding both Complete 2-Hour Baby and Crawl to your to-make list.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby ARWolf » January 14th, 2009, 4:23 pm

Over a month and still on top.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby CuteLittleFaery » January 20th, 2009, 2:47 am

Does EMG always make a file for the top suggestion of each voting category? I assumed that by default, he simply started at the top of the general voting page (where Complete 2-Hour Baby isn't even in the top 10) and worked down from there.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby MasterHMH » January 20th, 2009, 8:51 pm

I'm pretty sure he just mostly makes files that he thinks are interesting, and uses the voting page to see which files would be popular instead of just following it to a T as a "list of files I need to make."
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Postby ARWolf » January 22nd, 2009, 1:12 am

He tries to make files from each category in order to cover the widest variety of people. Granted, some categories are more general than others and cover a wider variety of files.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page