First steps

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

First steps

Postby Pammy_Goodgirl » March 4th, 2009, 6:42 am

I'm fascinated by the first steps of the CD/female transformation, probably because I haven't progressed very far myself. This might be a good file for beginners and those curious about cross dressing:

Panty purchase: You're given a strong desire to go to a lingerie store. It's such a strong desire, you're thinking of it constantly, and can't even bring yourself to orgasm because of the distraction. Once in the store, you're thinking you just want to see what panties are for sale. As you enter the store, your mind wanders as you examine the panties. You're thinking about work, troublesome bills, bad memories... you hardly even notice picking panties out and bringing them to the counter. You may be thinking in the back of your mind that you'll just say it's for a girlfriend.

Once the price of the panties rings up and you have your wallet out, you suddenly realize how unbelievably happy and released you suddenly feel. You've taken a wonderful step and it feels so good! You have to get to a public restroom right away to change into a new pair!
Pammy_Goodgirl

Postby jacquelinenow » November 13th, 2009, 5:24 pm

I would suggest filing this as a forced fem file or even a short duration curse with a non recursive blocker...

Forced to buy panties, wear them all the time, then block the curse from triggering on another pair of panties. possibly even a progressive curse but I can't think of how to script that for multiple listenings.

I could see having 100 pairs of panties because it was put in a playlist by "mistake" hehe

I second this file for the record tho
jacquelinenow

Return to The Voting Page