How to decide which file gets made

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

How to decide which file gets made

Postby MdeSiberieux » May 8th, 2009, 3:47 pm

So I can see how votes are racked up for and against possible files on the voting page, but what actually determines which files get made? Is there a preset amount of for votes that has to be reached before a file gets made? If anyone knows, I'm curious about finding out.
MdeSiberieux

Postby zapnosis » May 8th, 2009, 5:16 pm

It doesn't work that way... if people want inspiration, they can look at the list. but votes don't mean anything apart from the members' opinions. It's up to the hypnostist(s) involved as to whether they make a file or not.
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tomtom-phs » June 20th, 2010, 3:58 pm

i've written scripts for several of the suggested files on the voting list, and posted them in the scripts section of the files, but i do not do the mp3 recordings. So unless i or someone else uses the scripts as part of an email slave text and i have) then someone with the right voice and recording skills/equipment needs to make actual recordings from existging but not yet recorded scripts.

To be completely honest there are two different ways i decide to make an idea into a script. First, it is an idea that i particularly would like to have an mp3 of. Second, it is rather popular according to the voting AND is not something that i might feel uncomfortable or less than knowledgeable about writing into a script.
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » June 21st, 2010, 11:36 pm

if something on the voting page trips my trigger (sounds interesting) then i am all for trying to make the file when i have time.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page