Smoking Bimbo

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Smoking Bimbo

Postby willingsub » July 11th, 2009, 6:35 am

I just added this one to the voting page: a file to get you hooked on smoking, while smoking acts as a trigger to feel your mind go empty, making it harder and harder to think until you are no smarter than the next 'smokeheaded' bimbo.

I would love to use this one myself (that's why I added it, I hope EMG or someone else will make it!) but would also love to hear what you guys think.

There are tons of files out there to help you stop smoking. But as we are all here to warp minds or to have our minds warped, I suggest the opposite: a file to encourage you to start smoking, while decreasing your ability to think at the same time. WARNING: this file will not only decrease your intelligence, at least while you smoke, it will also get you hooked on nicotine. This is not healthy. Then again, precious little of what we do here IS healthy. I for one would LOVE to be the subject for this one.

Geared towards women and possibly feminized males, this file will encourage you to think about how sexy, feminine and elegant it is to smoke, especially to smoke extra long and slim cigarettes. While in trance, it will guide you through (in your mind only!) picking up a lighter, extracting a cigarette from the pack, lighting it and drawing a puff. When you inhale, you feel your mind going blank a little. You just have a decreased desire to think. It feels like the smoke is filling your head and replacing the thoughts you used to have, replacing the smarts you used to have. You like watching the smoke curl from your cigarette much better than thinking. And you just LOVE it when the smoke cirkles from your own mouth when you exhale. Another inhale, and it is getting harder to think. You don't want to think about anything, except about how cool you look smoking a cigarette, how sexy it makes you feel.

The file could also implant suggestions about appearance. Wouldn't it look much sexier if you had red lipstick on while smoking that white-filtered cigarette? And if your fingernails were painted red? By the time you extinguish the cigarette you are a complete airhead, or should I say smokehead? When the file wakes you up you will feel an urge to get a pack of slim cigarettes and to light one up for real. You will prefer slim cigarettes with white filters, and will buy them when you get the chance, but if you only have regular cigarettes you will make do with what you have and smoke thos until you can get your hands on slims.

I think the file itself should be addictive, so you get back to it again and again, and it should build on the natural addiction to nicotine. Each time you inhale smoke or watch smoke curl from your cigarette you will feel your mind go empty, and you will crave that feeling.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page