DreamBody

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

DreamBody

Postby johnbohnrevenge » July 24th, 2005, 12:24 am

Sound interesting... what do y'all think?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Does A Dream Body Eat Fries? :-)

Postby sandy82 » July 24th, 2005, 1:01 pm

It does sound interesting. Lots of variations involved. The file can't deal with specific dream suggestions, but it can focus on enabling a choice process and trigger. Are you recommending?

johnbohnrevenge wrote:Sound interesting... what do y'all think?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » July 25th, 2005, 12:35 am

Not really, just hoping that I'd be able to start a controversial topic. :D Why does everyone else have all the luck?
sandy82 wrote:It does sound interesting. Lots of variations involved. The file can't deal with specific dream suggestions, but it can focus on enabling a choice process and trigger. Are you recommending?

johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » July 25th, 2005, 11:06 pm

johnbohnrevenge wrote:Not really, just hoping that I'd be able to start a controversial topic. :D Why does everyone else have all the luck?
sandy82 wrote:It does sound interesting. Lots of variations involved. The file can't deal with specific dream suggestions, but it can focus on enabling a choice process and trigger. Are you recommending?

LOL, jbr. Controversial topics are like opening lines.

In the latter category, I don't recommend "Come here often?" :) Or another that I actually heard at a late-night burger place near campus, frequented by townies.

The guy with the Brylcreem'ed hair said knowingly and confidentially to the just-arrived girl in stomach-popping jeans, "I seen ya comin' into the parkin' lot... Your car done come up the hill like a ton of bree-yicks." I mean, could Laurence Olivier do better than that? :wink:

In order to stay on topic, I think the Dream Body file has real potential.

Now back to possible controversial topics:

1. I'm glad that Beorge Gush (as it were) and John Howard are close, warm, personal, intimate, empathetic, sharing friends. I am also glad that their wives are broad-minded and understanding. And the proper term for the relationship is Saddam-y. Spelling is important.
2. The best aborigines make the boomerangs with razor-sharp edges.
3. Sir Francis Forbes should have been removed as Chief Justice. He was "too American."
4. Non-Victorians talk funny and aren't quite civilized.
5. I always vacation in Alice Springs. I enjoy the beach and the ocean views.
6. Australian school children should refuse to say the Lord's Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance! (This will outrage American fundies, who think that Australia is somewhere near New Mexico.)
7. This is not a Republic under God!! (See No. 5.)
If all else fails...
8. Don't you think Prince Harry looked nice in his rented uniform?

(By the way, how do y'all know how to spell y'all? I ain't saying you're a Kluxer or nothin', but I seen the rope in the back of your pickup...)

And I stress, on topic, that Dream Body has real potential! :P
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Bazorba » July 27th, 2005, 6:49 am

Yes, Dream Body would be awesome if it was made...could become too addicting :)
Bazorba

Postby sandy82 » August 4th, 2005, 10:22 am

Bazorba wrote:Yes, Dream Body would be awesome if it was made...could become too addicting :)

Bazorba, correct me if I'm wrong; but it seems to this layman that a file works best when it is clear, appealing, and specific. Dream Body seems to be deficient in terms of specifics.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Ohka » August 17th, 2005, 3:48 pm

This file sounds fun but I personally look forward to seeing Curse Female Dreams work, that would be the best ever. :D
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page