Where did it go?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Where did it go?

Postby hypnostriggers » October 6th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Hi people
I was wandering around the voting page and I noticed that a file is no longer there... or perhaps I dodn't see it...
It was a file suposed to prepare your vocal chords to be able to impersonate another person's voice, no matter the gender and othercharacteristics.
Where did that file go? was it voted?
On the other side of the news, I started to write a new script, but it is really detailed... it is going to be called Better Musician. It will train your ear and brain and fingers and whatever you use to play music, to be able to identify and play any music, and understand it.
Due the highly detailed nature of this file, it's going to take a lot of time to finish it... I am writing a lot of info (perhaps it would be good to make a shorter version....). Wish me luck
hypnostriggers
Regular
Regular

Postby lettuce » October 7th, 2009, 3:08 am

EMG has already made it on the hypno-files site:
http://www.hypno-files.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=100898

Regarding that file you're planning to make, it sounds like it could be very interesting, and I'm looking forward to it myself. But maybe if there's too much information for one file, you could consider splitting it up into a set of files, in various categories after the general set of skill a musician should have (relative pitch, musical memory, instrumental skills, creativity, motivation, etc)?
lettuce
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnostriggers » October 7th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Hi!
Thx for the reply.

It's bad that the file is still premium and paid...(perhaps in the future it will become common) :D
About the file I am making, I believe I will make one major file and smaller ones to help each individual skill or instrument... Perhaps even including some instrument sounds... never seen this in hypnosis, but anyway...
hypnostriggers
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page