What happened to?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

What happened to?

Postby looselucyuk » July 28th, 2005, 8:29 am

Hi

What Happened to cursepanties that was on the voting page. I know it wasn't extreme as most of the files as all it did was make you wear panties.

Anyhow I had suggested it so was watching its slow progress now it seems to of disappeared.

Do topics get removed if there are no votes?
looselucyuk

Re: What happened to?

Postby sandy82 » July 28th, 2005, 8:52 am

Yes, they do get removed if they receive no votes. There is set number of additional votes required per x length of time in order for a proposed file to remain on the Voting list.

There is a fairly recent post somewhere--but first you need to climb over the remaining litter from Wednesday night's attack on the site by MasterHypnotis, Whoa_this_place_is_weird (formerly known as sk05555), phillamander, and coolmatt0, who posted 37 ugly messages in various threads between 9:12 pm and about 11:35 pm US EDT.

The post you seek details the exact requirements for retention of a proposed file. You may be able to find it by using the Search function.

looselucyuk wrote:Hi

What Happened to cursepanties that was on the voting page. I know it wasn't extreme as most of the files as all it did was make you wear panties.

Anyhow I had suggested it so was watching its slow progress now it seems to of disappeared.

Do topics get removed if there are no votes?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby looselucyuk » July 28th, 2005, 10:24 am

Thanks for the reply Sandy. Its a shame as the file had 60 odd votes. Oh well :?
looselucyuk

Return to The Voting Page