ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby xzxxz » January 10th, 2010, 5:26 pm

i would like someone to make a file that makes me pull my underware over my head then send it to a master no permanent affects please
xzxxz

Deleted your pm and...

Postby Calimore » January 10th, 2010, 8:25 pm

No thanx.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » January 24th, 2010, 7:03 pm

now, just why the hell would anyone WANT an atomic wedgie in the first place, and then be made to send th wedgied drawers to someone?

not only that but, just why the hell would anyone want to be MADE to give themself an atomic wedgie?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby xzxxz » January 24th, 2010, 9:36 pm

no send a picture of the wedgie not the underware. why would anyone want an atomic wedgie? why would anyone want to be the opposite sex?i dont know but that stuff is on here.
xzxxz

Postby MacGyver » January 24th, 2010, 9:44 pm

well, as for being the opposite sex, some peoples minds dont match their bodies, they may have the body of a man but the mind of a woman and vise versa but, the atomic wedgie thing is what i cant figure out, and underwear dont stratch that far ubnless they are huge for ya or something on the human body gets mutilated in the process. so, why? what is the point, and why go through the pain?

could you imagine if such a file were made and released what mnight happen? before ya know it, people would be walking around in the stores with atomic wedgies thinking it is cool or something, and where ever you would go, there would be atleast a dozen or more poeple walkign around with atomic wedgies, even at the grocery store. next thing they will be complaining it hurts yet they like it and dont know why.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby xzxxz » January 24th, 2010, 9:47 pm

people go for anal sex on here to so i dont see how pain has anything to do with it . i just think it would be fun to try
xzxxz

Postby MacGyver » January 24th, 2010, 10:06 pm

i know i would not even listen to a file like this, dont like the thought the guys will get mashed beyond recognition. how would a wedgie be fun anyways? that would be like saying a bee sting is fun, getting hit with steel shot is fun, anything painful is fun, LOL. i just dont see anything painful as being fun, LOL.

here is one for ya though, get audacity, make a file for yourself, add some echo effect to confuse yerself right into trance, put an amnesia suggestion or 6 into the file so you dont even remember recording it much less listening to it, then post back and see if it worked for ya or not, LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby xzxxz » January 24th, 2010, 10:30 pm

idk how to do that but it sounds like a good idea
xzxxz

Return to The Voting Page