Virgin Every Time

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Virgin Every Time

Postby Euripides » May 25th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Just wondering why people dislike this one:

This curse file will clear your mind of every memory of anal sex and leave you completely naive about the subject. When anyone discusses it, it sounds like nonsense to you and you easily ignore it. You refuse to look at pictures of it, because they don't make sense. When anyone initiates anal sex, or asks for it, or fondles your bottom, you feel shocked that someone could find that part of you attractive, and you get more and more aroused. You feel shock and fear as a penis slips into you. You don't know enough to bear down, the only thing you can think about is pushing your hips back at him. You become completely submissive to him at this point. You will do anything he says. You will be stunned at the feeling of fullness, and the size of the penis. You will be even more shocked when he doesn't just put it all the way in, but actually starts fucking you. You realize what he's doing, and it drives you crazy with passion. You will confess to him, during the fucking, that he owns you. After you sleep, or listen again to the file, you'll forget all the sensations and what exactly happened, knowing only that you want to be obedient to a man again.[/quote]
Euripides

Postby gwyn » November 5th, 2010, 8:50 pm

I don't see anything wrong with that. I love the idea of being completely innocent to the idea every time
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Postby Heartwould » November 9th, 2010, 3:01 pm

Hm, an anal virgin every time?

Maybe people would rather anticipate the act with pleasure than with fear and shock (particularly once they know how good it feels!).
Heartwould
Regular
Regular

Postby gwyn » November 9th, 2010, 5:57 pm

Welllllll perhaps it could be edited to be related to regular sex,not anal? That might appeal more, I know it would to me.
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Return to The Voting Page