Stealth Adventurous Girlfriend

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Stealth Adventurous Girlfriend

Postby Calimore » September 21st, 2010, 3:46 pm

I have written a script and will be finishing a file for the Stealth Adventurous Girlfriend idea posted on the Voting Page, But I was wondering what type of background users thought would be best suited to the file. What kind of music does this adventurous GF normally listen to, anyway?

Please keep in mind that I will not be using copyrighted material for this file, so no requests for Michael Jackson or Metallica, 'k?

So, take a moment not only to participate in the poll but to also post a brief reply explaining why you'd like the background you prefer. Thanks so much and Happy Trancing!
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » September 22nd, 2010, 12:54 am

a really good background recently was on nikki fatayle's free dual attack mp3. It had a wave noise that washed from left ear to right then sorta smoothed (the end wave noise) back in the middle :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

FYI

Postby Calimore » September 22nd, 2010, 7:51 am

I have posted the file using Elgar's Serenade for Strings but I can embed the suggestions in nearly any musical piece. But I also was thinking wave effects would be good, perhaps something oceanic?

I was also considering using some nice, trancy new age stuff by a fellow who calls himself Arcticology. Wonderful music - I actually burned a CD of one album and play it quite frequently at home. From our brief correspondence and listening to his music I have concluded that Arcticology is indeed "Way" Cool - he is, by the way, an open license musician, so he allows anyone to use his music freely so long as it's not a commercial project. I, however, have taken the time to ask (and have received) permission to use his work in commercial projects as well, so long as he is given proper credit up front. Again, "Way" Cool, but using one of his songs would require a description change.

Anyway, the poll will be open for 13 more days, but I'll probably make the 'finished' file by the end of the month. The Elgar piece will still work so long as the listener actually plays it frequently, for example, as the first track on an oft listened to CD. The ultrasonic in the subliminal slot is my favorite version of this file, though, as it can be mixed with just about anything and still be effective. In fact, I actually have TWO versions of the Elgar piece, one without and one with Silent Sound(TM)-like effects. Not that I'll be playing this file around MY home or office - last thing I want to become right now is a secretly adventurous girlfriend...
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page