Help with... life VOTING

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Postby sarnoga » January 25th, 2011, 11:09 pm

Tanya,

I think anyone who has faced difficult life decisions can understand your dilemma and sympathize with your situation. But how can anyone decide for you what you should do. Who can tell which of those paths will lead you to the most happiness, if any. Some things you have to figure out for yourself and sometimes you just have to make your best guess and take your chances.

Some people turn to psychologists and psychiatrists for help in such situations. In my opinion they are usually just a paid and poor substitute for a good friend. Often, if there is useful advise to be had in such situations, it can only come from a close friend who knows you very well. Such friends are rare, especially for those who are reluctant to let others know them that well. Other times, even if you are lucky enough to have such a friend, they may not possess the wisdom and insight necessary to give good advice. I wish you the best in finding answers to your questions.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Calad » January 26th, 2011, 4:06 am

Be who you are. Who you love may change tomorrow. Relationships come and go all the time. Explore and have fun with your `other side` as you say. In the end if you find out that it`s not what you expected, there are tons of fish in the sea.
Calad

Postby Jacoburline » January 26th, 2011, 10:23 pm

I completely agree with Sarnoga's post... This is really something that other people cannot decide for you.

I think the best thing you can do is look down the road at what your options will likely bring to you. Imagine what life with this girl would be like (or with another girl, if this relationship doesn't work out...) What would the sissy cock sucking route be like? What would the diaper thing be like? Imagine these different courses as completely as you can. Imagine a day five years or so from now in which you've taken each of these paths.

You cannot necessarily know what each of these paths will bring, but you can certainly make an educated guess. So, look into them, and try to find what would make you happiest in the future.

(And there might be some "gray" areas if you really look into it... You could pursue a femdom relationship of some kind, for example... Women who are into that type of thing are not especially common, but they are certainly around.)

Anyway, best of luck to you. Please don't just do whatever the poll ends up telling you to do.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby ohyouknow » January 27th, 2011, 3:37 pm

If I had the choice I would 'go with the girl' and then, if it didn't work out, come back and 'stick with the kink'. This is because I might not get another opportunity to GWTG, but I could SWTK any time.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » April 23rd, 2011, 3:19 pm

ohyouknow wrote:If I had the choice I would 'go with the girl' and then, if it didn't work out, come back and 'stick with the kink'. This is because I might not get another opportunity to GWTG, but I could SWTK any time.

An excellent default strategy.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to The Voting Page