Curse: Women are the trigger.

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Curse: Women are the trigger.

Postby hypnodiapered » May 7th, 2011, 11:35 am

I thought this would make a nice Diaper Humiliation file, so I put an idea on the voting page:

This is a one year curse. Anytime you get within 10 feet of a woman you find attractive, you wet your pants. Anytime you see a woman's nipple through her clothes you feel an intense urge to suck your thumb (but you can fight it in public). If you see a nude breast anywhere you WILL suck your thumb. If you see a nude pussy, you will immediately stick your thumb in your mouth and mess your diaper.

I was just wondering what you guys thought?
hypnodiapered

Postby pacifi3r » May 8th, 2011, 11:20 am

DO like
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » May 9th, 2011, 3:55 am

Nice idea, though I'd prefer a non-curse version. (Maybe an "only while wearing a diaper" or "for 24 hours after listening" or something)

I've just come up with an alternate version along a similar theme; I'd be interested to see what people think of it:

Every time you see a woman's nipple, even through her clothes or on TV, you find yourself thinking about how nice it would feel to be breast fed, and you find yourself automatically starting to suck your thumb while you are fantasising about it. You can resist this urge if you concentrate, but as soon as you are distracted or turn your attention to something else, you will start to suck your thumb without realising.

When you see a woman's bare skin, you will find that instead of arousing you, it will make you feel more and more like a little baby. Whenever you see part of a woman's body uncovered, you will get the urge to wet yourself, and it will be harder to resist the more skin you can see. So if you see someone wearing a tshirt that exposes her arms, you feel a slight urge that you can easily resist unless surprised. But if she's topless, you'll need your full attention to resist the urge to wet yourself, and the slightest distraction will mean you lose control. If she is completely naked, there will be no way you can possibly resist.

If a woman touches you, even just accidentally touching hands, then you will feel a sudden urge to mess your diaper. The more attractive you find her, the stronger this urge will be. If you think she's irresistible, then controlling your bowels will require your full and total attention for the next minute or so.

Of course, if you see a woman topless then you'll get the urge to wet yourself and to suck your thumb. And resisting either of those will require your full attention; so you know straight away that you'll have to choose which one to fight

Hmm ... maybe you could have one like that split into 3 parts, so you can mix and match the triggers.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby oedipus » March 31st, 2013, 4:30 am

oedipus

Postby oedipus » April 28th, 2013, 4:35 am

Demigraff, I like your description a lot but I wondered if it was possible to make it even more effective by having it rely even more on self-created compulsions and by changing what you believe about yourself? I'm not an expert hypnotist so I'm not sure if this would help but to try and explain what I've mean I've put together a description of my own below.

That said it's quite extreme and would definitely be a curse. If a less extreme version (24 hours or only when wearing nappies seem like good modifications to me) would be effective as well then I would probably be more interested in that.

If you or anyone else has any comments on it let me know, I'd love to fine tune this before submitting it to the voting page :)

O

Every time you see a pretty girl, even on TV or an image on your computer, you find yourself thinking about how nice it would be if she was your mummy. The thought of her breast feeding you is overpowering and unless you focus completely on stopping yourself you will feel compelled to suck your thumb. But you would love for her to be your mummy, so if she's a real girl and there is any way you can talk to her and get to know her you will feel compelled to. Nothing creepy, just wandering over, saying hi and trying to get to know her. If she doesn't, that's OK - you won't bother her again, but after all, maybe she really does want to be your mummy!

But you're a big baby already, and pretty girls make you wet your pants. If a pretty girl talks to you at all, even just to say hi back, you will remember this and panic. Only by concentrating completely on holding it in will you be able to avoid immediately wetting yourself. Of course this competes with any efforts not to suck your thumb, and the prettier she is and more attractively she's dressed the harder it is. If she's just wearing jeans and a t-shirt and isn't that pretty you might be able to avoid sucking your thumb or avoid wetting your pants, but not both... And if she's really pretty with a short skirt or revealing top there's no chance you can avoid either. How humiliating!

Of course, you might be a good baby and already be wearing nappies, or maybe it's dark and the pretty girl might not notice you wet yourself... so they might keep talking to you. Which only makes it worse... Because you don't get to talk to pretty girls all that often and you'll know you'll remember this often... and every time you do remember you'll feel the same compulsions again, just as strongly. The more pretty girls you are compelled to talk to, the more you remember them, the more you'll fall into the desperate habit of sucking your thumb and wetting yourself. Pretty soon that compulsion to talk to the pretty girl, just in case she will end up being your mummy - it will make you remember all those other pretty girls you talked to, your inability to control yourself... And so, soon, even the thought of talking to her will make you wet yourself and suck your thumb uncontrollably. But still, humiliatingly, you will be compelled to try and talk to her and get to know her. After all, maybe she really does want to be your mummy!

But you really are a big baby who can't control their bladder or their bowel, and it's important everyone knows that. So if any girl, pretty or not, attractively dressed or not, touches you then you will feel an irresistible urge to mess yourself uncontrollably. Whether it's a "hello hug" or a hand on your arm or her grabbing your hand to drag you over and show you something or just an accidental leg-on-leg in the bus, aeroplane or anywhere else, it doesn't matter - you will feel the same compulsion. And you will want her to know, so even if you don't have to go you will try as hard as you can to, even squatting down right then and there. Of course, you can try and avoid this compulsion by concentrating as hard as you can, but you will also remember how good it feels and how important it is for everyone to know, so it will be incredibly difficult to resist. If she's just average looking or it was just a brief touch then it won't be too difficult, but if she's beautiful or keeps holding on it will be even harder, and if she's beautiful /and/ dressed to kill or really trying to flirt with you then messing yourself will be unavoidable. And of course, just concentrating on not relieving yourself means you won't be able to resist sucking your thumb or wetting yourself and so you will do both of those spontaneously and immediately.
oedipus

Return to The Voting Page