A problem with cuckold files...

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

A problem with cuckold files...

Postby linne » September 24th, 2011, 11:32 am

Maybe some of you have noticed male cuckold files (my main interest in this topic, but it applies to most of the submissive contemporary mythology) seem to follow a pattern of male weakness and lack of ability to please the cuckoldress. While it can indeed be very exciting from a cuckold and humiliation craver point of view, there are some issues with that. Like... reality check...

What if She doesn`t want it?

Being realistic, i`m not a bad male lover. I like it slow and can easily last over 30 minutes without an effort. I`m bissexual, so i know how i like to be touched and treated when i`m passive, and i can do it to women very well. And, as it happens, my Wife agrees. Being naturally submissive and a pleasure giver, i desire to give Her whatever pleasure She wants. And guess what? Sometimes She wants me. How happy am i to find every single cuckold file i`ve found to date will try to undermine my ability do please Her as a full male lover?

And i`m naturally submissive, with a really sadistic and mean small dominant side, so i can take most things a dom(me) could ask of me gladly. And i enjoy very much the idea of being cuckolded. However, just because you want Her to enjoy sex with whoever She wants, it doesn`t mean you want to fail in the way more important task of pleasing Her the way She sees fit. And sometimes, oh what surprise, that`s with your penis, that thing we can come to give so little love to.

The idea behind most files seems to be "you`re not enough, so She, deprived of satisfaction, goes and seeks it elsewhere, and you`re happy and excited about it". Why can`t it be "She, in search of more satisfaction, goes and seeks it elsewhere, and you`re happy and excited about it"? If Her satisfaction is so important, why should you frustrate Her in any way?

You know... I`ve actually given it a try and listened to some cuckold files around. They got me excited and helped me to open myself to her about being positive about her being with other people. But then, voilà. I was excited as hell by Her, but found myself unable to last more than a few minutes and sometimes even get up. And guess what? She just got frustrated and i, although excited, just felt sad. My primary drive is submissiveness, and i had just failed to please HER! Come on. This is just awful! It took some time to deprogram myself, and every now and then something still slips. But i`ll jusk keep working on it.

So it occurred to me to post an idea in this forum: a cuckold file that makes the cuckold happy about it, supportive, submissive, and excited, but doesn`t take away their ability to please Him/Her nor their free initiative and ability to be proactive in the satisfaction of their dominant`s needs and wishes; basically help them to be a dependable and strong-on-demand submissive cuckold. Maybe a section with something like "you`re better the more they`re better, you please Her more the more they please Her, the more they please her the better you get, the harder you get... for when She wants you... for when SHE wants you... ONLY when she wants you...", etc. Think there`s even a "market" for that among dominants. Maybe someone will find it worth doing. If someone decides to do it, i`d be happy to give suggestions and test it. Im my experience, brainwashing files that are "agressive" when you listen closely but can be looped in the background when you go about your day tend to be the most effective in everyday conditioning, but some other kind of file could work as well.

-> Cuckold plus
subliminals
binaural
affirmations
female/male voice (2 recordings or both at once?)
deepeners

"A cuckold file that makes the cuckold happy about it, crave it, and be supportive, submissive, and excited, but doesn`t take away their ability to please Him/Her nor their free initiative and ability to be proactive in the satisfaction of their dominant`s needs and wishes; basically help them to be a dependable and strong-on-demand submissive cuckold."
Last edited by linne on September 24th, 2011, 3:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
linne

Postby Ladon » September 24th, 2011, 11:50 am

Interesting...

You've got me thinking about a twist in which the sub is easily aroused, and perhaps even more 'functional' in a sexual sense than before, but he cannot climax unless she orders him to, he won't even feel the need. On the other hand, he may climax if she orders him to even if he was not aroused beforehand.

Then I would imagine a lot of suggestions for giving her pleasure, because there's no other way he'll get any release. Then, perhaps, have a separate trigger for a climax-free ejaculation as well, the equivalent of a prostate milking.

If it were a curse, I would include that the only release from the file's suggestions would be if his dominant lady were to end the relationship, but if they were to reunite, the suggestions would remain in effect.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby linne » September 24th, 2011, 12:02 pm

All those seem like nice ideas. They would work for me (some maybe too well...). In the sexual suggestions area, it would be a well served file :) , but the behavioral area would need some attention as well.
linne

Postby ocntrl » September 24th, 2011, 1:16 pm

I don't have a cuckold files but my Arousal and Orgasm file will allow you to be aroused and pass the control of your orgasm to someone you trust.

So, she can go wherever she wants to go, you just stay horny, you can have sex with her, but only orgasm when she allows you to.

Maybe that is something you want to look at?

All the best with your search.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby linne » September 24th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Thanks! Guess i can give your file a try, even if it`s not the whole package. :)

---

And... mmm... i`m starting to ask if this was really the right place to post this... If it wasn`t, sorry. My bad. Can it please be moved to the right place?
linne

Postby slutinmyhead » January 8th, 2013, 10:11 pm

I personally don't include suggestions in my files that degrade my listeners ever. Hypnosis is too powerful to do anything that might cause permanent damage. My cuckold files tend to increase your attraction to the guy sleeping with your woman, and occasionally make you lose some interest in her as your attraction to him increases.

One other gripe I often have with cuckold files. Many of them focus on the woman's lover being black. Is this supposed to hit the listener's racist buttons? I don't get it.

I much prefer the idea of a hot wife to a cuckoldress. Share her. Let her call the shots. Get sexually aroused watching or even just knowing it's happening... But it doesn't always have to be a black man and it doesn't have to be the result of your inadequacies. My .02...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Re: A problem with cuckold files...

Postby hornefreak » April 2nd, 2024, 11:05 am

I do kind of understand what you’re going through- I want my wife to be slutty, and into being a gangbang girl, but I definitely don’t want other men to dominate her, or for her to phase me out of our sex, I want her wildly aroused and getting the most pleasure she can get, but then I’m not submissive. You might want to look at some of my files which mostly revolve around slutty behavior, obsession with sucking cock and gangbangs, maybe you will find something a little bit more sexual and less humiliating that still toots your horn
hornefreak

Return to The Voting Page