Arousal Possession

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Arousal Possession

Postby MaleSeven » September 25th, 2011, 9:30 pm

"A file which encourages the creation of a new personality during masturbation or sex. Should make the listener become possessed by a spirit/alternate personality/etc. which would take over for the listener until they orgasm. This new personality should help rid the listener of all inhibitions and should build upon existing fetishes, as opposed to instilling new ones. The personality should take control over time as arousal builds, and should slowly fade after orgasm." -Taken from the voting page.

So the idea is to inevitably lose control during sexual activities, and have this mischievous, sex-driven personality make you its plaything until its done with you. Some people have trouble enjoying their fetishes to their fullest due to inhibitions, so I thought a file which temporarily "makes" you do so could be fun.

What do you guys think?
MaleSeven

Postby VeryGnawty » September 25th, 2011, 10:27 pm

Alternate personalities are actually very interesting. I'm in the process of creating one.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » September 25th, 2011, 11:48 pm

tanyaslave wrote:For some reason, this reminds me of my first fight with Tyler...

I'm sure it is just a coincidence. After all, how can you fight yourself?
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » September 26th, 2011, 2:34 am

VeryGnawty wrote:Alternate personalities are actually very interesting. I'm in the process of creating one.

Already done it, like, two weeks ago.
Though it's more a separate consciousness, really. We talk in my head and stuff, though not much... she isn't really a talkative kind of person. It's nice, though, she's tutoring me in Japanese so that she can stop having to use this boorish language of mine...
... god, I am such a weaboo.
(In fact, don't tell anyone, but before that, I even did this with my subconscious mind, or more precisely a personification of it, since there are inevitably things I'm not aware of either. My conscious mind is all so serious IRL, it's really disappointing... so I play tricks sometimes. Like how I'll forget ever writing this little segment... teehee - Sincerely, the Incredible and Amazing Subconscious Mind of Me)
(Oh, and btw, I think there's something tanyaslave said somewhere... nothing screws up pronouns worse than separate personalities... except time travel. To which I say: Truer words have ne'er been spoken.)
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 26th, 2011, 5:37 am

qv wrote:nothing screws up pronouns worse than separate personalities..

You just reminded me of the character Ezri Dax from the last season of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. When she joins with the Dax symbiont which carries the memories of over half a dozen different people, Ezri starts screwing up pronouns like crazy. She always uses "I" to refer to the symbiont's former hosts.

There is another fun pronoun thing from the same series. Commander Sisko refers to both Jadzia Dax and Ezri Dax as "old man" even though both characters are female. Sisko would call Curzon Dax "old man" and Sisko continued to use the term for later Dax hosts, regardless of their gender.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page