Peeing while laying down

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

Peeing while laying down

Postby wannabewet » October 25th, 2005, 4:07 pm

You know - I am thinking that a good file to propose is one where you can just learn to release your bladder laying down conciously - for me that would be an adequate stopping point and probably much easier to get too. -- This seems to be a big hurdle for a lot of folks to get past.

I REALLY don't want to loose control but do like peeing and think that would be a good intermediate step for those who want to go further down the loose control path or just want to be able to enjoy some variations with wet sex, etc..

A lot of folks simply cannot let go while laying down despite how much they relax.
wannabewet

Postby dynamite » October 27th, 2005, 7:04 am

instantly wet.
i had a hell of a job peeing while lying down (it actually hurt)
now it's no problem, the file breaks down the mental barrier buy making u pee (just make sure your lying down when u listen
dynamite
Regular
Regular

Postby wannabewet » October 29th, 2005, 11:24 am

I am thinking of a transitional file. WHere the listener is still *in control* to get over that hurdle before going to the next, whatever it is.

Foe me Instantly wet makes me feel full but does not cause me to loose control and some may not want (subconciously) to give that control over to someone else.
wannabewet

Return to The Voting Page