what do you think of these file ideas?

A discussion of the files on the voting page.

Moderator: EMG

what do you think of these file ideas?

Postby Kendai » October 26th, 2005, 6:31 am

for one, we have "devil in disguise" :twisted: thought it up just now as the idea got into my head.

It would cause the listener to act very innocent, but subtly try in all ways to get the people around them to be a naughty as possible.

don't know whether it should be a trigger, trainer, or maybe even a curse that offers great pleasure for such persuasion.

onto a file that would actually be fun, aside frome something i just spat out.

"wear this today" 8O
like an altered version of the "keep it on" files on the voting page.
When the listener hears the trigger, they will belive and percive themselves to be wearing exactly what they have on at the time for the rest of the day! (this includes nothing at all!) In reality, they can be dressed in something more appropriate, but no matter what they are changed into, they will continue to belive they are still wearing exactly what they were when the trigger was spoken.

does it go without saying that the subject should get a good look at everything they are(or aren't) wearing before the trigger is spoken?

be sure to put down your ideas as well. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » October 26th, 2005, 11:25 am

:?:
Last edited by missypuss on October 26th, 2005, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Re: what do you think of these file ideas?

Postby dharden » October 26th, 2005, 1:48 pm

My first thought is that neither of these are anything I'd try on myself, but that's a comment about me, not about the ideas. I like the "wear this today" idea.

Kendai wrote:onto a file that would actually be fun, aside frome something i just spat out.

"wear this today" 8O
like an altered version of the "keep it on" files on the voting page.
When the listener hears the trigger, they will belive and percive themselves to be wearing exactly what they have on at the time for the rest of the day! (this includes nothing at all!) In reality, they can be dressed in something more appropriate, but no matter what they are changed into, they will continue to belive they are still wearing exactly what they were when the trigger was spoken.

does it go without saying that the subject should get a good look at everything they are(or aren't) wearing before the trigger is spoken?

This sounds like an interesting idea, but it also sounds like it might call for rather involved processing, especially when changing clothes. It may be possible to sidestep that somewhat by suggesting that, within N minutes after having changed clothes, they'd realize they'd absent-mindedly put the clothes they'd meant to change out of back on. How they'd feel about that would be up to them, except perhaps for a suggestion to feel that it was too late, or would be too much trouble, to do anything about it. IMO, it's also possible that wondering "how could I have done that?" might help to reinforce the idea that it had been done.

I know it's not quite what you had in mind, would probably preclude going around feeling naked, and may be less effective at getting some people to feel that they're wearing something truly inappropriate for their surroundings. However, I think it might be more easily accepted and implemented by more people than suggestions that could call for a person to believe that what they were putting on was very different from what it truly was. I know that's possible, but why push it when you don't have to.

Since so many people have problems with visual hallucinations, I'd vote for focusing on beliefs and feelings; on the trance logic ability to know and/or perceive A while simultaneously believing and/or feeling not-A, and to dismiss the contradiction. If someone ramps that up into an illusion or hallucination, so much the better, but leave that as something which may happen.

Afterthoughts:
1) Should this be self-triggerable? Should it be explicitly not self-triggerable?

I'm not sure.

2) Should hearing the trigger while triggered "reset" the person's ideas of what they're wearing for the rest of the day to what they're truly wearing at that time?

I say "yes". I can see that as being useful or necessary in some situations. I can also see where, for some people (listeners as well as triggerers), it might be part of the fun.

3) If the answer to 2) is "yes", should it only happen when the first person who gave the trigger that day gives it again, or when anyone says the trigger during the day?

I'm not sure about this, but I lean toward the first option.

4) AFAIK, most files don't say anything about what the listener may or may not remember. Should this file, if made, be like that? If not, should it suggest that the listener not remember the trigger and its effects, or that they'll be able to remember as much or as little as they need to?

For this idea, I tilt toward the last option, and against a specific suggestion to not remember.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » October 28th, 2005, 8:29 am

and that's why i put the idea here before actually posting it.

for one, i'm thinking of it as being something you use ON another subject, so, i don't think it needs to be self triggerable.

#2, don't know, that's tricky. maybe not bother with suggestions handling that, that might require that they first get a good look at what they're wearing first, and if they belive they are still wearing the same thing, it may do nothing at all! but there should be release trigger, maybe it can be done with that.

#3, maybe make a less commonly said trigger. but should probably go with whoever knows the triggers.

#4 for this, i think it'd be best if the listener realized the trigger, and then belived that their clothes couldn't be changed unless the person who triggered them released them. (i imagine a scenario where a more shy slave begs her master or mistress to let wer wear something else.) not sure if it was part of the question, but when the clothes are changed, obviously , they should not realize thier clothes are being changed.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mallic » December 16th, 2005, 5:55 am

I've added one called "Sleep Induction" (Sorry if another file like this hase been surgested, I looked but I couldn't find one)

Basicaly, it puts you to sleep at the end of a file, not waking you back up. I myself have trouble getting to sleep, and the dream files would really be benifited by this

Mallic (Go get Lassie!)
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Return to The Voting Page