punishment & Rehabilatations

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

punishment & Rehabilatations

Postby Tangy » October 12th, 2015, 11:05 am

punishment & Rehabilitations

?.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/list]I have Question about this subject all my life I thought punishment was ment for change and rehabilitation a chance to change your direction and restore your personality to a more acceptable and loving one is not Hell or the lake of fire is for rehabilitation? to change the person personality to a more loving one and accept the ways of God as their primary Goal once they paid their depts. to society? why is Hell forever ? should their bee a cut off point where a person will pay their sentience [list=] and then transection into heaven? :o

The reason I am asking this is because I hear voices in my files I am listing to a file that turns a person into a six month old baby I loop it for days on in and even listen to it on CD player in my car and the walk men kind as will cd player I was listing to the file one night over the week end that just past from this date I posted this and

I hard a subliminal message on the file I never heard before that said "because you have decided t be a Six month old baby Girl you are trying to take over Heaven"
PS_---------------------------------------------------------->
I am confused and worried about what I have heard because I thought these files was suppose to be a fantasy not a hostel take over of reality it would be nice to become a green eyed baby Girl or just a baby girl period

can someone help or response
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: punishment & Rehabilatations

Postby Tangy » October 13th, 2015, 10:08 am

Tangy wrote:punishment & Rehabilitations

?.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/list]I have Question about this subject all my life I thought punishment was ment for change and rehabilitation a chance to change your direction and restore your personality to a more acceptable and loving one is not Hell or the lake of fire is for rehabilitation? to change the person personality to a more loving one and accept the ways of God as their primary Goal once they paid their depts. to society? why is Hell forever ? should their bee a cut off point where a person will pay their sentience [list=] and then transection into heaven? :o

The reason I am asking this is because I hear voices in my files I am listing to a file that turns a person into a six month old baby I loop it for days on in and even listen to it on CD player in my car and the walk men kind as will cd player I was listing to the file one night over the week end that just past from this date I posted this and

I hard a subliminal message on the file I never heard before that said "because you have decided t be a Six month old baby Girl you are trying to take over Heaven"
PS_---------------------------------------------------------->
I am confused and worried about what I have heard because I thought these files was suppose to be a fantasy not a hostel take over of reality it would be nice to become a green eyed baby Girl or just a baby girl period

can someone help or response

I would suspect that no one here in this religious form really do not know anything about GOD or Jesus Christ that's why they are not responding the religious form is only here as A Token just to say they have it no council or direction in here. :P
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » October 14th, 2015, 1:24 pm

First of all, Tangy, the main reason most people don't bother to respond to your drivel is because your posts are completely incomprehensible. A secondary reason would be because most people on here don't even bother to check this sub-forum. People are here for hypnosis, not for low-grade humanities discussions.

First paragraph: You are confusing the god of the Bible's intentions for Hell with human intentions for incarceration. The Bible explicitly states that "Hell", or the Lake of Fire is only for APOSTATES, people who heard the Gospel, accepted it, repented from their actions, and then later disowned "God". Hell is supposed to be a DETERRANT from apostasy, not as a "rehabilitation". The Catholic idea of "Purgatory" is closer to your idea of a "painful rehabilitation".

Second paragraph: I'm not even going to bother. Regardless of your confusion on Christian Doctrine, you were listening to a hypnosis file. If you think that hypnosis is ineffective at altering a person's behaviors or perceptions, why would you listen in the first place?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Marchasfun » October 14th, 2015, 2:24 pm

I would love to hang out with Tangy sometime just to learn more I would love it.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » October 14th, 2015, 2:34 pm

I would love to hang out with Tangy sometime just to learn more I would love it.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » October 15th, 2015, 1:30 pm

These are the two files I listen too on a continues bases which may affect my ability to write in a comprehensive method
/way. I would love to talk to you also and I can share my thoughts witout having to write them down :idea:

• Name: Baby Brain Binaural
Description: This file will turn you into a baby. It will transform your brain into that of a baby. You will think you are a baby. You will babble like a baby. You will crawl. Baby's are very obedient and loyal to their mommy or nanny. You will have no control of your body. You will uncontrollably be forced to think like a baby. Your mind is changing and you can't stop it. The baby brain is to powerful. It is so easy to submit to it. And live an easier life. You will be turned into a mindless baby and you cannot help it or change it. Might need an induction, effect might be permanent. Inspired by "dog brain" by EMG, thanks EMG! for letting me using and adapting your script! Description is the original one, a little adapted;-) Disclaimer: Use at your own risk! Originally by zzzzz
Author: javtech ? Added On: 2012-12-03 Downloaded: 1866 Length: 10:54
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Text-to-Speech
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 3 Comments: 2
Permanent Link: Baby Brain Binaural Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

• Name: 6 Month Baby Girl Additional Types:
Description: Edit of one of my previous files to turn you into a 6 month baby girl. Will record with microsoft anna, add some nlp, but one step at a time.
Author: allison-in-love ? Added On: 2011-01-28 Downloaded: 5427 Length: 25:18
Audience: Any Effect: Trigger(by yourself)
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.2727 Total Votes: 11 Comments: 15

PS I listen to the six month baby girl file the most and I open up another browser on my computer and concentrate on this video from u tube and I loop these two files together using head phones with a volume control on the cord of the head phones boosting up the sound to get a more hypnotic effect (((Beautiful Black Babies video)) I use you tube repeat the baby I want to become the most is the green eye baby on this video take a look at the video and get back with me I hope I am comprehensive and understanding able please get back with me

Sincerely

Tangy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: punishment & Rehabilatations

Postby Casey » February 17th, 2018, 9:33 pm

It is not uncommon for people to be able to connect with spirits or divine in altered states of consciousness.
The big thing is ... is if you heard in a mind voice or outside voice? ... if it happens once or twice do not be worried about it some peoples minds have a little fun under hypnosis, but if it keeps happening and it makes no sense like what you stated, you may want to get evaluated... it does not always mean your crazy. or mentally ill by the way.. many things like iron or blood sugar two high or low can cause voices, lack of sleep... or just a goofy spirit in which case you just ask to leave.. ...deity gods or goddesses will reach out to people but we can not verify a yes or a no... Also make sure you give your mind enough time to rest between hypnosis and subliminal files, it takes alot of work and focus and it can get burned out from it .. and crazy things ... may happen... but others do not seem to get burned out... usually if it is in your head.. then i would see it as your mind just having a little imaginary fun... if it scares you and keeps happening, please at least get a mental health screening. I found out in my case I have dissociation identity disorder.. and alters or multiples can sometimes do that as well. It is possible one to be drawn to baby files to connect with a little... I however am not a doctor, and i am not going to diagnose or try to, and i am not the authority to verify if or if not god or a spirit. I just urge one to use common sense on these matters, and not to be to worried if the mind does funny stuff while under. Just say ok.. break time.. time to back off this for awhile... or maybe a particular file is not right for you... that is possible too ...
Casey
Regular
Regular

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics