what made tangy come to life?.

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

what made tangy come to life?.

Postby Tangy » March 16th, 2013, 8:18 pm

what made tangy come to life?. :
o Thats it All explanations will help me explore this new Development :o

I can not use my files right now because I keep becoming Tangy in real life she wakes up. . :o
Last edited by Tangy on March 18th, 2013, 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 16th, 2013, 8:43 pm

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? - uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby twich » March 16th, 2013, 9:26 pm

That poll really needs a "I don't even... what?"
twich
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » March 17th, 2013, 12:14 pm

twich wrote:That poll really needs a "I don't even... what?"

:o What do the pole Need?
And I do not understand the explanation :oops:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » March 17th, 2013, 12:15 pm

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure? - uw_

I do not understand the explanation Embarassed
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » March 17th, 2013, 1:29 pm

You have used so many regression files it has reverted you to baby talk even on the forums, so no one can understand what you are typing, even for the poll options. You may want to get a mommy or daddy to start typing your posts for you so that other people can read them. Also they can summarize the posts of others for you too, as they apparently have too many big words for you to be able to understand them now.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 17th, 2013, 1:29 pm

Simply put, on the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

hth,
- uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » March 17th, 2013, 9:38 pm

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:Simply put, on the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

hth,
- uw_

You Guys are playing around with me Right? 8O :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » March 17th, 2013, 10:29 pm

I am completely serious. The fact that you cannot read uw_onsterfelijk's posts yet no one else has a problem should be proof enough that you have regressed to a point that you need assistance with posting and reading other people's posts.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » March 18th, 2013, 2:33 am

boomsmee wrote:I am completely serious. The fact that you cannot read uw_onsterfelijk's posts yet no one else has a problem should be proof enough that you have regressed to a point that you need assistance with posting and reading other people's posts.

Maybe Tangy is coming to life more then I Thought :o Maybe it is subconscious.
That makes me excited and scared at the Same time The fear of success,/seceding in my Quest I want to turn back but my curiosity tells me to go Forward .Allow Destiny and Fate take it's course in my Development of Turning back the Aging clock/ reversing time back to infancy.
:o :!: :idea: :arrow:

The Mind can preform Miracles
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » March 18th, 2013, 6:55 am

"Creators" = those who create. Capitalized means you are talking about deities. Which means that this is a religious discussion. An example of a Fictitious Creator would be the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or any number of deities incorporated into the Church of the Sub-Genius (which, if I recall correctly, includes all of the Cthulhu Mythos.)

I think people are having trouble figuring out what you are really asking. In any event, I don't have any experience with fictional entities coming to life, so I chose the first answer in the survey.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 18th, 2013, 8:18 am

Just seems as if this holds true with many of your post's! I don't know how else to clearly explain it other than... Bataille's analysis of predialectic objectivism holds that culture is used in the service of archaic, sexist perceptions of art. A number of constructions concerning capitalist objectivism may be found. However, the primary theme of von Ludwig's[2] model of pretextual capitalist theory is the bridge between society and class. If capitalist objectivism holds, we have to choose between predialectic objectivism and Lacanist obscurity.

Understand?
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » March 18th, 2013, 12:20 pm

[quote="uw_onsterfelijk"]Just seems as if this holds true with many of your post's! I don't know how else to clearly explain it other than... Bataille's analysis of predialectic objectivism holds that culture is used in the service of archaic, sexist perceptions of art. A number of constructions concerning capitalist objectivism may be found. However, the primary theme of von Ludwig's[2] model of pretextual capitalist theory is the bridge between society and class. If capitalist objectivism holds, we have to choose between predialectic objectivism and Lacanist obscurit
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » March 18th, 2013, 1:27 pm

[quote="Tangy"]
uw_onsterfelijk wrote:Just seems as if this holds true with many of your post's! I don't know how else to clearly explain it other than... Bataille's analysis of predilection objectivity holds that culture is used in the service of archaic, sexist perceptions of art. A number of constructions concerning capitalist objectivity may be found. However, the primary theme of von Ludwig's[2] model of pretextual capitalist theory is the bridge between society and class. If capitalist objectivity holds, we have to choose between predilection objective and Lacanist obscurity

I made a mistake i was referring to my name i use to navigate around Warp my mind
Not a creator

The name i use to Navigate around Warp My Mind has come to Life. where do I go from here?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » March 18th, 2013, 7:48 pm

Tangy wrote:The name i use to Navigate around Warp My Mind has come to Life. where do I go from here?

If you like that your name has come to life, San Fransisco. If you don't like it, Detroit.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » March 18th, 2013, 11:35 pm

boomsmee wrote:
Tangy wrote:The name i use to Navigate around Warp My Mind has come to Life. where do I go from here?

If you like that your name has come to life, San Fransisco. If you don't like it, Detroit.

San Fransisco.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby KIY » March 19th, 2013, 7:56 am

If you go to San Francisco, wear some flowers in your hair...
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » March 19th, 2013, 11:18 pm

KIY wrote:If you go to San Francisco, ome flowers in your hair...

wear s
~ :D ~
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » March 22nd, 2013, 8:15 pm

i will second san francisco, there is something for everyone there.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics