Theories about God?

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

Theories about God?

Postby Tangy » April 4th, 2013, 11:30 am

Heaven is ENDLESS wHEATHER YOU BELIRVE IN A HEAVEN OR lAKE OF FIRE , we will all Die and we will all Excist somewhere just not Here. All things will be revealed

You Unlock this Door with the Key of Imagenation
Beyound it is another Dimension A Dimension Of Sound A dimention of Sight A dimension of Mind. :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow:

The Mind can proform mircles
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Never the same

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 4th, 2013, 7:32 pm

As time passes this simple statement seems to hold more meaning to me. The world, my life, everything will Never be the Same. It is hard to wrap your head around just how different the world, society is from moment to moment. At any given moment this world we live on get a bit farther down the wrong path. At the same time we get farther into the light. With every decision more and more changes are made that push us farther from where we were. For better or worse time passes and decisions are made. Decisions that affect all humanity. Decisions that destroy life as we know it.

This world will never be what it was when I started this post. Never again will the thoughts I was thinking pass through my brain causing me to feel as I felt at that moment. Never again will the light from the sun shine on the world as it did only microseconds ago. Never again will this world be as it was just a heart beat ago.

Time passes. Moment by moment. For better or for worse. We all contribute to the changes. With good intentions or ill. But none of us take the world into consideration when we make our decisions. We do not stop and ask ourselves what our decisions do to the world or those who inhabit the world.

Take a moment and try to see how your decisions have affect the world. They may seem small to you at this moment, but what will future generations say about you. One hundred years from now how many of your descendants will be asking themselves what life was like for you? How many friends or relatives will look back on your life and be able to pick out more then one of your decisions and smile? Thinking to themselves what a difference you made on this world. There is no way for you to know how much of an impact you have on the world. So make ever decision count. You never know who will look back on your life.

And always remember that no matter how much you might want to go back and change something in your past it is just that... The past. And the past can never be changed.

I understand
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics