Fun Idea : Looking For Friend/Rival

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

Fun Idea : Looking For Friend/Rival

Postby JakeJane » February 9th, 2014, 10:24 am

So, I have an idea. . . this hypnosis stuff is interesting, and I'm into sissyfication right now.
I'm into different stuff, with a lot of different interests. Also, I'm a masochist, and this is sort of a joke thread, (So yeah, I'm asking for this for real, but it's all in good fun) although I'm also asking how to upload a hypno file myself.

So, I have an idea. I am looking for someone to discuss my interests with. And they can upload files of sexual humiliation/subservience, for me to listen to in their voice.

Like, if we have a discussion in PMs, or maybe even the forums, and they hear something they disagree with, they can then upload a file for me to listen to with the different file tags for me to listen to. (Files >) PM me for the exact specifications I'm allowing. But I'm specifically looking for gay induction, oral/blow jobs, homophobic language. . . and others.

If you are interested in this, for now, and don't have time to PM, just say you're interested here.
JakeJane

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics