Cursed to be Christian?

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

Cursed to be Christian?

Postby ViralVixen » February 7th, 2022, 2:10 am

So, I was playing around on a simple game that somebody made based around the idea of an app that lets you trade attributes with other people. In this game one combination of traits that I was able to assemble and essentially get my character stuck with was that she was obsessed with church, incredibly innocent and ladylike, and absolutely unable to have any sex before marriage, but was also extremely horny and utterly unable to orgasm without a partner helping her. Which is, I think we can all agree, a pretty unfortunate situation for somebody to be trapped in.

It did get my mind racing however! What if someone could be hypnotized in such a way that to the outside world they appear to be a devout, prim and proper, modest Christian girl, but on the inside they are absolutely a prisoner of their own lust, only ever able to gain some small measure of relief from their ever increasing arousal if they plunge deeper and deeper into a Christian lifestyle. Sure, at first a short private prayer might be enough, but the threshold will constantly be rising, and soon it might take longer and longer sessions of bible study to get the same effect, or reach the point where a single orgasm is only possible after attending a church service, and so on and so forth until the threshold has gotten so high that the only way any release could ever be possible is by literally becoming a nun, earning release the more and more committed she becomes, but even that is just the greatest trap of all, because on the day that she’s rewarded for taking her permanent, solemn vows with one last orgasm there will be no higher threshold to reach, only a life of never-ending arousal, frustration and devotion.

*Ahem*

Alright, I may have gotten a little playfully blasphemous there, but surely I can’t be the only person out there with such fantasies.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Re: Cursed to be Christian?

Postby Jackstock » February 10th, 2022, 11:48 am

I love this
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » February 10th, 2022, 2:35 pm

I have to admit, that is evil and I love it too. I might even have to make that one.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ViralVixen » February 11th, 2022, 5:49 am

Heh, glad to hear that I'm not the only person who likes the idea!
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics