well i will keep things going

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

well i will keep things going

Postby deathjdstn » November 13th, 2007, 5:46 am

Wells seems that things has slowed down in this forum.

Let me bring things more current.

What do everyone think of the whole middle east situation?

You think we are going to get into a world war 3?
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » November 13th, 2007, 10:06 pm

It's all fucked! We're all fucked! The world is going to hell in a hand basket and you people are all sitting around with your heads up your asses!

... or I may be confusing that situation with something else.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby tnot » November 14th, 2007, 1:14 am

my prediction is in the summer of 2008 the bush administration will launch some sort of attack possible nuclear on the united states, yes there own country which will let them declare marshal law and give them an excuse to attack iran. this is the beginning of the new world order, in fact if im correct the north american union which dissolves borders between the us canada and mexico is already in effect its just not many people know about it. look it up. were all screwed.
nothing in life worth doing is easy
tnot

Postby Tangy » June 6th, 2013, 10:44 pm

tnot wrote:my prediction is in the summer of 2008 the bush administration will launch some sort of attack possible nuclear on the united states, yes there own country which will let them declare marshal law and give them an excuse to attack iran. this is the beginning of the new world order, in fact if im correct the north american union which dissolves borders between the us canada and mexico is already in effect its just not many people know about it. look it up. were all screwed.

Hay That's was a great IdAeL
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby robindf1 » June 7th, 2013, 1:15 am

tnot wrote:my prediction is in the summer of 2008 the bush administration will launch some sort of attack possible nuclear on the united states, yes there own country which will let them declare marshal law and give them an excuse to attack iran. this is the beginning of the new world order, in fact if im correct the north american union which dissolves borders between the us canada and mexico is already in effect its just not many people know about it. look it up. were all screwed.

Is this for real? XD
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics