I'm a Christian, who uses this perverted hypnosis

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

Re: I'm a Christian, who uses this perverted hypnosis

Postby hamtoo » March 10th, 2021, 12:04 am

After diving deep into this hypnosis for a month and I'm leaving this message for a future Christian who stumbles in here.

Unnatural events started happening, lights tuning on in the middle of the night by them self, toys making creepy noises, etc. after listening to the latest weird hypno video. This is enough to tell me to leave and not look back.
hamtoo

Re: I'm a Christian, who uses this perverted hypnosis

Postby wolfnchains » March 15th, 2024, 10:13 am

I once met Jesus in a dream. I met him in a trench on a battlefield. I asked him if it was okay to be gay. Because I am a perverted faggot who loves bdsm. That was when he showed me the battlefield.

Religious folks might interpret that as God showing me "the war for my soul." But what he showed me was a world on the brink of collapse where nobody is winning. If you have the time to point out my sins and to turn me from my wicked ways, you have more than enough fucking time to devote your lives to making some kind of effort to reach out to the homeless, feed the hungry, pray for the drug addicts or for all the war zones where innocent people are murdered in the crossfire, or to pray for all the mentally ill kids shooting up their schools. Maybe I don't know try to pass a bill to fund mental health care in schools or to male it more easily accessible for everyone? Put your Jesus where the need is, not where I get off.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics