Any WP/14/88 folks out there?

This is an area for the discussion of Philosophy, Religion & Politics. WARNING! Debates may become heated, Personal attacks or religious recruiting are not permitted.

Moderator: EMG

Any WP/14/88 folks out there?

Postby dogmeat88 » September 4th, 2005, 4:35 pm

lookin for likeminded men into WP/14/88 and hypnosis -- how you use it, results, etc.

:twisted:
dogmeat88

Postby Sweetsam84 » June 19th, 2006, 12:22 am

I know this post is a bit old but i fit the following criteria. I use hypnosis to attempt to become more female in thought and also gay so i could enjoy being a woman. I have not been succesful so far. I feel more guilt due to my racism than to my desires however. Sometimes I wish i wasn't racist but I just can't help myself. I know I'm a strange one aren't I? :roll:
Sweetsam84

Postby Tangy » January 4th, 2012, 11:50 am

Sweetsam84 wrote:I know this post is a bit old but i fit the following criteria. I use hypnosis to attempt to become more female in thought and also gay so i could enjoy being a woman. I have not been succesful so far. I feel more guilt due to my racism than to my desires however. Sometimes I wish i wasn't racist but I just can't help myself. I know I'm a strange one aren't I? :roll:

We all have or Fantasy's
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby PSAlexandria » February 1st, 2015, 2:06 pm

I'm Jewish, so you WP/14/88 people will just have to deal with the fact that you are sharing this site with multiple ethnic and religious groups, and a Jew/POC/whatever doesn't need your approval to join this site.

If there were some kind of great Jewish conspiracy, I think I'd know about it, being it that both my parents are Jewish. However, I've never heard of any sort of conspiracy of Jews, my parents don't own banks or major media outlets, and they don't correspond with anyone who does. I've had conversations with rabbis and holocaust survivors, and they all have seemed like pleasant and wise people to me, and not liars or conspirators. I've never felt pressured by a rabbi or holocaust survivor to support any manner of bank, media outlet, or political party.

My boyfriend is an Aryan Catholic, and he approached me first. He's my Dom and my Master, and I never forced him to do anything. People can date outside their race of their own free will. If an Aryan dates a non-Aryan, it doesn't mean they were forced or deceived.

That's just personal experience. There's also the science. You can't determine someone's ancestry and genealogy just by looking at them. There's more genetic difference between an Ethiopian and an aborigine of Papua New Guinea than there is between an Ethiopian and an Aryan, but the Ethiopian and the aborigine will both look "black" and the Aryan will be classed as "white." Think of a person with mostly Mongolian ancestry? Did you picture this?

http://www.niehs.nih.gov/businesscards/photos/j_k/kirshner_annette_g.jpg

Your genetic makeup can't be determined by just looking at you.

Are there bad Jews? Sure. There are bad people of all races and religions. A bad Jew is just as bad as a bad anyone else, and a good Jew is just as good as a good anyone else.
PSAlexandria

Postby ShrunkenMaster » March 31st, 2015, 6:44 am

PSAlexandria wrote:I'm Jewish, so you WP/14/88 people will just have to deal with the fact that you are sharing this site with multiple ethnic and religious groups, and a Jew/POC/whatever doesn't need your approval to join this site.

If there were some kind of great Jewish conspiracy, I think I'd know about it, being it that both my parents are Jewish. However, I've never heard of any sort of conspiracy of Jews, my parents don't own banks or major media outlets, and they don't correspond with anyone who does. I've had conversations with rabbis and holocaust survivors, and they all have seemed like pleasant and wise people to me, and not liars or conspirators. I've never felt pressured by a rabbi or holocaust survivor to support any manner of bank, media outlet, or political party.

My boyfriend is an Aryan Catholic, and he approached me first. He's my Dom and my Master, and I never forced him to do anything. People can date outside their race of their own free will. If an Aryan dates a non-Aryan, it doesn't mean they were forced or deceived.

That's just personal experience. There's also the science. You can't determine someone's ancestry and genealogy just by looking at them. There's more genetic difference between an Ethiopian and an aborigine of Papua New Guinea than there is between an Ethiopian and an Aryan, but the Ethiopian and the aborigine will both look "black" and the Aryan will be classed as "white." Think of a person with mostly Mongolian ancestry? Did you picture this?

http://www.niehs.nih.gov/businesscards/photos/j_k/kirshner_annette_g.jpg

Your genetic makeup can't be determined by just looking at you.

Are there bad Jews? Sure. There are bad people of all races and religions. A bad Jew is just as bad as a bad anyone else, and a good Jew is just as good as a good anyone else.

It is a conspiracy of interest. Not of intent.

Jews are a ethnocentric ethnic group who have their own interests that sometimes runs counter to ours. This problem is compounded by the fact that Jews have the highest average IQ and because of that basically climb to the top of everything. Jews control the banks, the media, academia, etc. They have a huge amount on influence.

Multiculturalism, universal suffrage, the neocon movement, communism, cultural marxism all got started as Jewish intellectual movements motivated by Jewish interests. That is not to say that the originators didn't believe in these things, but the reason it got traction in Jewish circles and that Jewish influence got behind it is because these things were in Jewish interest, or at least the Jews perceived it to be in their interest. Generally these things have backfired in the past and I'm sure they will again. Jews starting communism (to begin with they wanted to get rid of the Tsar who was antisemitic) is why the Nazis were pissed at the Jews for instance. All of the leadership among the German communists during the Weimar republic were Jews and they were frequently in street battles with the Nazis.

Personally I am 14 without the 88. Jews can stay as long as they stop trying to destroy white demographic control over white countries. If not, they need to GTFO. The US is down to like 70% whites now and because of birth rates and immigration whites will be just another minority in 40 years. Even western and northern Europe will be minority white in 200 years because of birth rates. Exponential growth is a bitch. Right wing extremism is on the rise because of this, so once again the Jews seem to be digging their own grave.

As for whether you can see what race someone is just by looking at them, it doesn't matter. We use the information available to us and create and sort into categories based on commonalities. Whites and blacks are different. We look different, we behave different, we think differently. We gravitate to our own and undermining this is a recipe for disaster.

It's not perfect, but it doesn't have to be.
ShrunkenMaster

Postby ShrunkenMaster » March 31st, 2015, 6:54 am

I suggest you all read Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald if you want to understand the history of Jewish intellectual movements. It is required reading to understand the world we live in.
ShrunkenMaster

Return to Philosophy, Religion & Politics