Looking for files about getting fucked.

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for files about getting fucked.

Postby Aimy741 » April 27th, 2014, 11:52 pm

One of my favorites is Curse Fucked by a Dog, and I'm looking for more like that.
Aimy741

Postby Reece93 » May 2nd, 2014, 12:41 pm

I could hypnotize you on cam to help you with this. PM me if interested
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 2nd, 2014, 3:25 pm

ViVe did a file called "the wolf" that is similar to emg's file. its much raunchier and in my opinion better put together than emg's file. the effects are only while under but there may be an open ended suggestion to return.

mistress elena's work may also be up your alley. she has a terrible microphone that can put people off but she is a very skilled hypnotist and she has made a ton of furry related files.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Re: Looking for files about getting fucked.

Postby braybrat » February 28th, 2022, 1:37 pm

I'm looking for something like this.
Wickr/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe
braybrat

Postby chrissysubbottom » February 11th, 2024, 10:49 pm

I share this intense desire as well. As a very submissive gay bottom, who lives to serve and focus on His pleasure, i crave the opportunity to be that very good boy. I wish to be serially fucked, knotted and bred. I crave to the Alpha Bitch in a large pack. Of course my pussy is not my only available hole, all of my holes are ready.

I am on FetLife, exposing myself and my desires, under the same name: “chrissysubbottom”. Pictures and videos included, stories, all true, plus the obvious fantasies.

I can be contacted at my email “PaganJoys@yahoo.com”. Please include some mention of Furry Fucking in the Subject line. I believe that i can easily be trained to slip into a very deep trance. I would hope that this will allow me to be even more of a cumslut when at my local bathhouse, servicing and exhibiting for all.

I realize that there will be payments to be made, please be considerate of my willingness and not abusive with my generosity.

Let me know, sirs …. chrissy
chrissysubbottom

Postby hypnokoopa » February 25th, 2024, 10:07 pm

Same here, I would love to see more hypnos and curses that are about this too.
hypnokoopa

Return to Furry Transformations