One type of furry or can you change and be more kinds?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

One type of furry or can you change and be more kinds?

Postby FrozenRose » April 7th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Do you see yourself as one certien type or can you change your animal looks, I am just curious, I havn't tryed anything yet. Be cool though. I am interested in wondering if I can help people who want to be a furry, I never tryed that yet. Be really interesting. Have all Messagers now below.
FrozenRose
Regular
Regular

Postby nasirah » June 7th, 2008, 9:21 am

This one has two different forms: a kitty and also a wolf puppy. In times of high stress sometimes the two forms will comb9ine in some odd ways.
nasirah

Postby Draygone » June 12th, 2008, 10:55 pm

It depends on the file. Some files like EMG's "Furry Transformation" file allows you to be whatever you can think of, while others are geared towards a specific creature. If the name or description of a file doesn't specify a species, it's one that can make you whatever you want.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby orioles03 » June 12th, 2008, 11:28 pm

Probably best to think of one though. You don't want to overload the mind do you?
orioles03

Postby Squirrelous » June 13th, 2008, 12:59 am

I consider myself to be only one animal, but that's just me. I've considered being a fox or cat in the past, but I'm not aggressive enough and don't want to be. I'm really most like a squirrel in my personality, my tendencies, etc...

But yeah, if it was permanent, it'd really be best to just have one. Also if it was visual you'd have to have it set so that if there was anything on your IRL arm for example, your mind would make that it would be projected on your furry (fictional) arm as well. My only problem with a visual transformation is that the listener would stop taking care of their IRL face and stuff. Maybe just a mental transformation would be best, maybe just visual in dreams/daydreams...
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby mattwo » June 27th, 2008, 4:13 am

as I prefer triggers, I have two I'd like to be, a hermaphrodite renamon and a hermaph catgirl
mattwo
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations