looking to always better myself need help :D

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

looking to always better myself need help :D

Postby lightshadow » September 8th, 2012, 7:01 am

I am a 22 m, amateur hypnotist, looking to practice hypnosis to further my skills with a female sub through skype so please leave me your skype :)

im willing to hypnotize women to make them do anything also

females only please

Well lets see i have a soothing voice and have hypnotized a couple of people in my life 4 to be exact, i havn't had to many people to practice. ive probably tied hypnotizing about 7 people in my life. when i was first learning about hypnosis is when i was failing to hypnotize people...

now about why i could be better for hypnotizing is i am absolutely obsessed with hypnosis u could say. say a show when i was like 10 and was hooked and started reading and researching hypnosis. i am always learning and trying to sharpen my skills, but have really been in the closet about it and i think its time i got out into the world and hypnotized people instead of dreaming and wishing to be able to do it with my skills.

and yes i have a good imagination and am really good at making details and helping people relax...so good that this is what worries me instead of hypnotizing someone i just put them to sleep lol thats what i need to work on
and hopefully everyone can see i am honest and can be trusted and thats what is key to me that people feel like they are in good hands
lightshadow
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations