regular transformation

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

regular transformation

Postby andrew100 » March 27th, 2014, 8:17 am

i think someone should make a series transformation file about different characters from the regular show , the first transform file should be about mordecai then the other charachters benson , rigby ect , but make it so you can see youself as the transformed character and that you could see the other characters if you wanted too like only for you your best friend turns into rigby visualy and only you can see that , and if he/she listens too it too then he/she will see what you see so if your mordecia then they listen too it they will see you as mordecia and they will see them as a charachter of their choice , i would request this as a custom file but i dont have any money :D so just putting a good idea out there
andrew100

Postby andrew100 » March 27th, 2014, 8:19 am

and mabye an lsd file that lets you experiance that drug but you dont actualy take or get any of the bad side effects and such so you can experiance wierd funny stuff and hallucinate without damaging your body or brain
andrew100

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2014, 1:55 am

andrew wrote:
maybe an LSD file that lets you experience that drug but you don't actually take or get any of the bad side effects and such so you can experience weird funny stuff and hallucinate without damaging your body or brain

You really haven't looked around the web very much, have you? I submit for your entertainment one link (of many): a binaural beat file that, when listened to with earphones, replicates the effects of an LSD experience without any of the bad side effects. Isn't science wonderful?

https://soundcloud.com/ajbbb/lsd-replication-binaural-beat
http://vimeo.com/71479202

There are many more files like this on Youtube and similar sites. Just search "binaural beat (drug)"
Last edited by OxyFemboi on March 29th, 2014, 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Lurkingdemon » March 29th, 2014, 1:57 am

oxdude wrote:
andrew wrote:
maybe an LSD file that lets you experience that drug but you don't actually take or get any of the bad side effects and such so you can experience weird funny stuff and hallucinate without damaging your body or brain

You really haven't looked around the web very much, have you? I submit for your entertainment a link one (of many) binaural beat replication of the effects of an LSD experience. Isn't science wonderful?

https://soundcloud.com/ajbbb/lsd-replication-binaural-beat
http://vimeo.com/71479202

There are many more files like this on Youtube and similar sites. Just search "binaural beat (drug)"

IDoser being one the best of these so called virtual drugs. Want to be scared out of your pants. Try Gates of Hades.
Lurkingdemon

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2014, 2:05 am

andrew wrote:
IDoser being one the best of these so called virtual drugs. Want to be scared out of your pants. Try Gates of Hades.

THANKS! WOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby andrew100 » March 29th, 2014, 4:30 pm

gonna have a try guys :D
andrew100

Re: regular transformation

Postby andrew100 » September 18th, 2019, 10:46 am

guys, whatever you do dont listen to half demon file... I dont remember posting these...
andrew100

Re: regular transformation

Postby outkast1728 » September 22nd, 2019, 2:22 pm

which half demon file
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Furry Transformations