19 year old male, looking for a Master

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

19 year old male, looking for a Master

Postby Kooble » April 21st, 2014, 3:29 pm

Hi!
I'm Roy, I'm 19 years old, bisexual male. I'm looking for a Master that's willing to make me into his pet, preferably something like a cat, but I don't really mind what animal the Master would choose, as he'd be in control anyway. I have a lot of interests, like for example transformation (obviously), anal, tentacles, humiliation (to a certain extent, but I'm sure we can discuss that) or something like brain drain is fine too (if just temporary). I wouldn't mind personality changes, but if it'd be something severe I'd prefer if we talked it over first. Body changes are up to the Master, I don't really mind what you'd like to make me into, or if you'd want to change anything as I'll be owned by you anyway.

There are a lot of other things that I'm into, but probably didn't think of. There isn't a lot I'm not into, but again, we can discuss that. I'm not into scat or pee. I'm open for text or voice chat, just can't be on voice chat all the time. Video chat is fine with me as well, but not right from the start as I'd like to get to know someone a little better first.

I'm pretty bad at writing these things, but if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message, email me or add me on skype: kooblehypno@hotmail.com
Kooble

Postby Desmond » May 4th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Check your email :)
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations