Cool, my idea got put in

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Cool, my idea got put in

Postby everworlder » January 10th, 2006, 10:05 pm

Nice! Go Ever, Go Ever, Go Ever...

But seriously, I wish I could get this to work...

I also wish there were more files for furries...
everworlder
Regular
Regular

Postby lightfox » January 11th, 2006, 12:52 am

ya i love it and i wish was a furry so i wod not need any files XD
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » January 11th, 2006, 10:29 am

Meh...dont we all ?

Files dont work for me, im stuck as a human =(

I want my tail... :(

Ah well, im gonna have to go for a professional hypnotist session and get transformed perminantly into a furry :P
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 11th, 2006, 5:19 pm

I'm using self-hypnosis myself because I don't like the trigger, so it's TrainFurryTransformation for me. :twisted: But I'll be able to trance myself into seeing myself as a human again at will. Not that I'd invoke that very often. I'd probably just leave myself as a horny furry. :wink:
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kharon » January 13th, 2006, 1:36 pm

I'm sure that making a TrainFurryTransformation would be relatively easy, with a trigger to temporarily change you back to a human (perhaps "Human body time for me", or "Human Body time for (x) minutes/hours") if you absolutely needed it.

My friend is quite pleased with the results of FurryTransformation for becoming a gojira (godzilla for those unfamiliar, and yeah, it works with ANY creature you have a solid image for), and I'm considering making a TrainFurryTrasnformation file for him, so if anybody else is interested, I'll be sure to share it here.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Postby lightfox » January 14th, 2006, 1:18 am

i am i am :)
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Cairn » January 19th, 2006, 3:09 am

Kharon wrote:I'm sure that making a TrainFurryTransformation would be relatively easy, with a trigger to temporarily change you back to a human (perhaps "Human body time for me", or "Human Body time for (x) minutes/hours") if you absolutely needed it.

My friend is quite pleased with the results of FurryTransformation for becoming a gojira (godzilla for those unfamiliar, and yeah, it works with ANY creature you have a solid image for), and I'm considering making a TrainFurryTrasnformation file for him, so if anybody else is interested, I'll be sure to share it here.

It works for any quasi-human creature? Yay that means I don't need a trig centaur!!
Cairn

Postby Llanctal » January 20th, 2006, 11:46 am

KatieFox wrote:Ah well, im gonna have to go for a professional hypnotist session and get transformed perminantly into a furry :P

Heh, the thought is nice, but it´s questionable if a professional hypnotist would do such a thing. :P

If there´d just be alternative mp3-files. Or maybe an online-hypnotist? Skype for sure would be a great medium. :?
Llanctal

Postby KatieFox » February 3rd, 2006, 8:12 am

Ah yea...

i finally fixed my mp3's repeat mode and im gonna start trig furry again. I hope i can get it to work....

i really wanna be a fox !! :(

stupid hypnosis-resistant mind...
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Dream_Piper » February 4th, 2006, 11:47 am

KatieFox wrote:Ah yea...

i finally fixed my mp3's repeat mode and im gonna start trig furry again. I hope i can get it to work....

i really wanna be a fox !! :(

stupid hypnosis-resistant mind...
yea, i hate how the brain has to be wore down inorder to do it, what I would probably do is just get really exausted, it might work anywya, im trying to see if it will work myself, If anyone has any working methods LET ME KNOW!
Dream_Piper

Postby hailtheprinceofdarkness » February 14th, 2006, 2:33 pm

well, if audio only isn't working for you, you could find an animated spiral online and use it as a focal point with the audio, that usually helps ALOT.

or you could use the virtual hypnotist. It's a great online program that simulates a proffessional hypnosis session, with twists. It' even allows you to write your own scripts with a text recognition program.

Thats just me though.
hailtheprinceofdarkness
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » February 16th, 2006, 7:36 am

ill try the spiral

Virtual hypnosis didnt work for me
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations