TrainDigigradeStance

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

TrainDigigradeStance

Postby lightfox » January 11th, 2006, 12:50 am

TrainDigigradeStance vote for this poeple this wod be relly relly cool o and this to Train Tail
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » January 11th, 2006, 10:31 am

Train ? I can actually digitgrade walk and run easily.

I run faster on digitgrade stance. Lot faster. Hurts after an ahour though lol.

Tail....mhmm
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby lightfox » January 11th, 2006, 8:08 pm

i am new furry so i relly dont know how to do it
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 11th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Um, I'm not sure I know what you are talking about, and I am curious. Do you mean being trained to walk like a furry?
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » January 12th, 2006, 6:52 pm

I would like to know this too. Please explain the stance, I'm very curious.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby lightfox » January 12th, 2006, 9:22 pm

i dont know to moch of it i do know you walk like a furry but that is all i know
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby joey_jojo » January 12th, 2006, 10:52 pm

what it is, is that u walk with all ur wait on the ball of ur foot, the part right below the toes. u stand like thaat, with knees slightly bent. it should look like a dog's backl leg. compare, and enjoy
joey_jojo
Regular
Regular

Postby tercota » January 12th, 2006, 11:15 pm

For anyone who doesn't know, digitigrade is a term for animals that walk on their phalanges (sp?). Plantigrade is the term for animals that walk using all the bones in their foot/paws. Unguligrade is the term for animals that use only the last bone in their foot. Most Carnivores are digitigrade, i.e, canids, felids, hyaenids etc. Plantigrade animals are humans, the great apes (not sure about the other primates though), Ursids, Ailuropodids (pandas), Procyonids, etc. Unguligrade animals are the hoofed animals, Artiodactylids and Perissodactylids. Generaly, the less of an animal's foot that's on the ground, the faster they can run.

For humans walking on their toes, all I can say it that it will probably cause horrible arthritis later on. My guess is that the person who made the file meant for it to train you to walk on their toes without having to think about it.
tercota
Regular
Regular

Postby Kharon » January 13th, 2006, 1:30 pm

KatieFox wrote:Train ? I can actually digitgrade walk and run easily.

I run faster on digitgrade stance. Lot faster. Hurts after an ahour though lol.

Tail....mhmm

Yeah, I run faster Digitigrade too. And the tail helps my balance, even as vague as it is right now. My problem is that I can't run very fast or for very long, which exercise is helping with.

I guess a script doing this could be nice, but I'm not sure how much more it would help than a few weeks of practice at the stance.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Digigrade Training

Postby outkast1728 » November 18th, 2011, 6:15 pm

If you want I'd be more than happy to help come up with a hypno script for you for this topic. All you have to do is email me at jwmosher@mindspring.com and I'll get right on it.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Mutazoa » December 12th, 2011, 8:46 am

Sorry for the Necro-bump but I just saw this thread...

keep in mind that a true digigrade stance requires the subject to be "jack-legged". Animals have that extra joint in their legs so they bed forward, the back, the forward again. Their bones and muscles are designed to take the weight and stress in this fashion.

Human legs/feet are not. There are a lot of tiny bones in your feet that were ever intended to bear a lot of weight. Spending a lot of time on the balls of your feet will force the arch to bend (flatten) placing prolonged stress on those tiny bones and will eventually lead to stress fractures and broken bones, lower back problems, etc.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » December 12th, 2011, 10:00 am

EVERYONE IGNORE THAT LOUSY CRITIC Mutazoa!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Mutazoa » December 12th, 2011, 2:12 pm

?? Attack much ??

The human body is not designed to stand that way for long periods of time. Do so at your own risk.

Ask anybody who wears high heals all day..then ask them what it would be like with out the actual heal.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations