Furry Forever

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Furry Forever

Postby tecywiz121 » January 19th, 2006, 9:44 pm

I think that we should put a set files in the voting page that would change you into a furry forever, similar to the dark cage or the Candy CD ones, but made for furries, taking little steps at a time.

Well Here's my plan so far:

Imagine 1: This file would cause the listen to imagine the furry body of their dreams, not on them yet, but just in their mind. With guided imagery and helpfull suggestions, for example: If your new body has fur, add it to the image in your mind, in full detail.

Imagine 2: This file would help the listener to see and feel the body they made with the first file, slowly at first, but becomming easier and easier. At this stage the hallucinations would only occur during trance.

Addict (Optional) : For those who have little time or lack the determination to continue, this file would be all about addicting you to this set.

See New Body: This file would help the listener see their new body out of trance, making it last longer and longer, until the listener is used to seeing themself with their new body.

Feel new body: This file would cause the listener, who by this point can see their body totally, to start to feel sensations in their fun, tail, and any other new body part, as if it were real.

Locked Fur: This file would be the last in the set and it lockes the listener into their new body forever. The other files could still be listened to if the illusion started to fail but, this would be the end of the transformation.

So What do you think?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cairn » January 19th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Since my interest in this is my transformation fetish staying permanantly in a form isn't for me, but this still sounds like a great idea. :) I'll vote for it if you put it on the voting page.
Cairn

ok Thanks

Postby tecywiz121 » January 19th, 2006, 10:01 pm

I will, eventually, but I want to get some input before I do so that it gets the most votes from all the furrys! :)
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cairn » January 21st, 2006, 12:19 am

There we go, voted as promised.
Cairn

sweet

Postby tecywiz121 » January 21st, 2006, 12:35 am

Sweet, thx!
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lightfox » January 22nd, 2006, 2:46 am

i wont it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » January 22nd, 2006, 4:10 pm

This sounds like a good furry file. Is this going to be a series? So, is this going to be like a curse and EMG can remove it?
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

set

Postby tecywiz121 » January 22nd, 2006, 4:41 pm

This would be a set, so that after each file is completely locked in your mind you can move onto the next, at your own pace. It wouldn't really be a curse, although the addict file would make it imposible to stop.
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby furryfox » January 22nd, 2006, 7:00 pm

You have my vote-maybe with this i can finaly become what i want to be :wink:
furryfox

Good Luck

Postby tecywiz121 » January 22nd, 2006, 10:02 pm

Hey, Thanks and good luck! (I hope it gets made, i might get a full membership)
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tercota » January 27th, 2006, 1:53 am

Cairn wrote:Since my interest in this is my transformation fetish staying permanantly in a form isn't for me, but this still sounds like a great idea. :) I'll vote for it if you put it on the voting page.

Ah, someone else with an interest in transformation. I'm not the only one.
I feel the same way. I don't want anything permanent. That's my problem with what I have now. :lol:

Voted
tercota
Regular
Regular

Postby tecywiz121 » January 27th, 2006, 4:24 pm

You don't have to listen to the last file, which is the one that makes it permanent. YOu should just have to listen to the others when you want to be a fur, although there would be no end trigger, it would just wear off.
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

EMG

Postby tecywiz121 » February 4th, 2006, 10:46 am

EMG, I was wondering how much it would cost to get these files made? or to download them?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mallic » February 5th, 2006, 1:00 am

It costs 50$ to have a file made. Or for free, if you can do it yourself.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby tecywiz121 » February 5th, 2006, 9:37 am

ya but this is a set, so would it be 50$ for each file, or 50$ for the set?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mallic » February 5th, 2006, 6:34 pm

sure, but I think its 50 for the set... I don't think anyone has ever rquested a set before...
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Wow

Postby tecywiz121 » February 5th, 2006, 8:46 pm

thx for the idea, about making it yourself, i have the script for the first file done and if any one wants to read it, PM me. :D
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

The next

Postby tecywiz121 » February 6th, 2006, 2:58 pm

I have the the 2nd one done as well as the third but unfortunetly I don't have time to record them so, if any one wants to, go ahead!
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fenton » February 6th, 2006, 7:59 pm

I can give it a try if you like. I don't know if my voice is one that people would want to hear though. If you post the script or mail it to me I'll make it up in a day or two.
fenton
Regular
Regular

Ummm...

Postby tecywiz121 » February 6th, 2006, 9:45 pm

Well i have a few done, and i can send you the first couple if you want. How would you like me to send it to you?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby P101SR » February 6th, 2006, 11:26 pm

I'd like to try them. Sounds interesting....
P101SR

Postby lightfox » February 7th, 2006, 1:12 am

give me a copy plz
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby tecywiz121 » February 7th, 2006, 6:51 am

[induction]

Just deep and relaxed and totally obedient to my voice. So relaxed, and obedient and entranced. It feels so good to just let go, and relax, to be totally in... trance.

Just let your conscious mind drift away and leave your subconscious mind open to suggestions. Your subconscious can do everything that is needed during this session, so let your conscious mind turn off, as you drift deeper and deeper into my voice.

Let an image form in your mind, it could be anything, but for now let a picture of your body form in your mind. It doesn't have to be perfect, but the more detailed, the better. Focus on your face, you have two eyes, of whatever color, two ears and a nose, as well as a mouth. Let your mind fill in all the details, don't even try to help it because it can form the image of your face all on its own...

Now I want you to see your face slide away, as if you can seem to remember all the details. Your face is starting to fade from your memory. You can't seem to recall what your face looked like, no matter how hard you try.

Next I want you to focus on the rest of your body, and let your mind fill in all the details. Let the image of yourself form in your mind. It doesn't have to be perfect, but the more detailed, the better. Now, your body slowly starts to fade out, getting more and more transparent. If you wanted to bring it back, you couldn't because you seem to have forgotten it.

You have no idea what you look like now because you are a clean slate, ready to be reformed. Ready to be redrawn.

You are very relaxed and very comfortable, you don't mind that you cannot recall your body, or your face, or any details about your physical form.

Where your body used to be, I want you to imagine a new body. Imagine a new body that you would like to have. It can be of any gender, any age, anything at all.

If your new body has fur, I want you to see that fur, all that wonderful fur. See it in every detail, how each strand of hair grows from your skin. See how thick it is, and see it's color perfectly. It can be any color, black, brown, or even purple, if you want. It doesn't have to be a solid color, it could have a pattern, or just be a mix of a few colors. I want you to focus on each hair and see it form on the skin of your new body.

If your new body has scales, I want you to see those scales, covering your wonderful new body. See it in every detail, how each scale is rigid and how smooth they are. See how each scale is covered and covers other scales and how they are colored. They can be any color, green, blue, or even yellow, if you want. Your body doesn't have to be a single color, it can be any possible combination of colors you want. I want you to see your wonderful new body, covered in scales. Focus on them and I want you to see them replace the skin of your new body.

If your new body has feathers, I want you to see those feathers, how nice and soft they are. See them in wonderful detail. See how each feather grows from your new body and each has tiny strands radiating out from the center. They can be any color you want, red, brown, or even silver, if you want. I want you to focus on all the feathers, how they feel against your body. Focus on them and see them form of your new body.

Now I want you to take a step back from your new body and see it in its entirety. See the new skin on it, imagine how it will feel. Just take a moment and, in your mind, reach out and feel your new skin. ....

Now I want you to imagine the form of your new body. Focus on your new legs and think of how they are connected to the feet. See those changes in your new body, see how the toes connect to the feet and how the feet connect to the leg.

Now I want you to imagine how your feet look. They don't need to be feet, they could be paws, or hooves. See those new feet form on your body, see how they look, and, if they are, see how they are covered in fur, or scales. Count exactly how many toes there are, and see each toe form. See every detail, no matter how small it may seem, because every detail is very important.

Take a step back and I want you to see your new body, fill in any details about the legs or the torso that might be missing. Remember them and make the changes to your new body.

Next I want you to focus on your arms and hands. See them covered in fur, or scales, or feathers if you wish. Fill in all the details no matter how small because they are all very important. I want you to focus on your upper arms, see them and imagine them as a part of your new body. See how your arms are connected and feel how they are connected. Next, focus on your hands. They don't have to be hands, they can be anything, maybe paws or normal hands or anything else, if you wish. See them covered in fur, scales or feathers, but only if you wish. Count how many fingers you have, and fill in any details, no matter how small because they are very important.

Take a step back and I want you to see your new body, fill in any details about the legs, arms or the torso that might be missing. Remember them and make the changes to your new body.

Imagine the back of your new body, see it in every detail. See it covered in fur, scales or feathers, if you wish. Every little detail jumps out at you and you will remember them.

If your new body has a tail, you should see it, see it form on your new body. See how long or short it is, see how flexible it is. Watch it move, reach out, in your mind, and feel it. Feel it covered in fur, or scales, or feathers, if you wish. Imagine how much control you have over it, or how little.

If your new body has wings, see them form on your new body. See how they attached into your back. See them covered in feathers, or if you prefer, see the tight membrane that forms a bat like wing. See how your wings are formed and how real they are. Let your mind fill in all the details, no matter how small because they are all very important.

Take a step back and I want you to see your new body from every angle. Fill in any details about the legs, arms, back or the torso that might be missing. Remember them and make the changes to your new body.

Now focus your new head, see the shape of your new face and your new skull.

If you have a muzzle or a snout, see it form on your new body, see your new face change shape. See how it elongates, and how your new mouth and nose change as well.

See how your face is covered with fur, scales or feathers, if you wish.

Focus on your new eyes, see how they are formed, see exactly how they are shaped and remember it. See the color of your new eyes. See the shape of the pupil and iris. Remember how they look.

Now move down your face to your new nose. See it in your mind clearly and let all the details fill in. If you have whiskers, see them form on your new face. See how they grow out of the skin near your nose, see them totally and clearly.

Next move on to your new mouth. See it clearly and totally, in every detail. See how it is shaped, and how it looks. Imagine it open. See the inside as clearly as you saw the outside because all details, no matter how small are very important.

Close your new mouth and take a step back. See your new body from every angle. Fill in any details about the legs, arms, back, torso and most importantly the face that might be missing. Remember them and make the changes to your new body.

Look at your new body and remember it totally. See and remember every detail no matter how small. This is your new form. Store it in your mind and never let it go, because it is very important to you. Now I want you to fold up you new body like a nice new shirt and place it on a shelf in your mind until you listen to another file that requires it.

Now you need to bring back your old body, see it in your mind, and see how much better the new body is. See how much nicer and easier it is.

Now it is time to wake up in your old body, like and old worn sock. You need your new body and will continue down the path to living in it.

[Wake up]
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Only

Postby tecywiz121 » February 7th, 2006, 6:54 am

Thats the first one, I have the all hte way to See New Body done, but they are just too long to post here. :wink:
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xanthk » February 9th, 2006, 2:59 pm

I have a piece of webspace that's not doing much of anything right about now. If you want to send them to me, I can post them there. xanthk@yahoo.com. If you put WMM in the subject I'll get things sooner.

edit: since posting this, I've taken the liberty of copying the first from its post here. [url]http://mentalvortex.vzz.net/furryscript1.html[/url]
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
xanthk
Regular
Regular

Sweet!

Postby tecywiz121 » February 9th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Ok I will send you all the files. Oh and thanks to goldragon70, I have added a beak section to the files.
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sweet!

Postby EMG » February 9th, 2006, 8:39 pm

Or you can send them to me with descriptions and I'll add them to the site. and give you premium access for them.

tecywiz121 wrote:Ok I will send you all the files. Oh and thanks to goldragon70, I have added a beak section to the files.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Really?

Postby tecywiz121 » February 9th, 2006, 9:24 pm

Really? ok, same place as the other script?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fenton » February 10th, 2006, 8:26 pm

Well here it is. Sorry for the wait. I had some mic problems. Let me know what you think. (Even if you just think I shouldn't record anymore. ;p)

[url=http://www.furaffinity.net/./art/furchub/music/1139623957.furchub.fullfurryfile1.mp3]Furry Phile[/url]

[url=http://www.furaffinity.net/./art/furchub/music/1139624306.furchub.fullfurryfile1wecho.mp3]Furry Phile with ECHO!!![/url]
fenton
Regular
Regular

Wow!

Postby tecywiz121 » February 10th, 2006, 9:28 pm

That was a great recording! Do you think that you can make the others too?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KatieFox » February 11th, 2006, 10:04 am

make them free....

it would torture furres like me ...50$ per file...Ow..

Also, whover did that one, it was good ^^ nice soft voice.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby fenton » February 11th, 2006, 11:27 am

I would love to do them. PM or email me the script and I'll make them up... should I make two again... one with and one without echo? or do you prefer the echo....
fenton
Regular
Regular

hey

Postby tecywiz121 » February 21st, 2006, 6:49 am

I liked the one without echo the most. Hows it comming?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fenton » February 22nd, 2006, 12:40 am

[url=http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/f/2006/052/2/3/full_furry_file__2.mp3]Furry File #2[/url]

[url=http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/f/2006/052/0/4/full_furry_file__2_with_echo.mp3]Furry File #2 w Echo[/url]

Sorry for the wait. I was going to post it to my fur affinity accoung, but they went down again. I found another site to put this on. I should have #3 done tomorrow. ;D
fenton
Regular
Regular

Postby fenton » February 23rd, 2006, 11:50 pm

I have them all done, but I am waiting for fur affinity to come back online. I like posting them there the best. I will update as soon as possible.
fenton
Regular
Regular

Furry TF Files

Postby fenton » February 24th, 2006, 3:04 am

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29782909/]Furry File #1 w echo[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29783045/]Furry File #2 w echo[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29783099/]Furry File #3 w echo[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29783176/]Furry File #4 w echo[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29783308/]Furry File #5 w echo[/url]

I hope you guys are happy with the results. :D
Last edited by fenton on March 2nd, 2006, 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
fenton
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » February 25th, 2006, 4:40 am

Nice, thanks fenton ! youve made me one happy vixen :)
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby lightfox » February 27th, 2006, 12:46 am

has any done it yet and if you have did it work
lightfox
Regular
Regular

i'll

Postby tecywiz121 » February 27th, 2006, 6:52 am

I will have that last file typed up soon, sorry about the wait.
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fenton » March 2nd, 2006, 1:41 am

Hey all. I've updated the list and put in a new induction. I wasn't very happy with the first one I used so I'm hoping this one will be better. The new link should work all the time. So let me know if anyone has some feedback.
fenton
Regular
Regular

Postby TabbyCat » March 2nd, 2006, 3:53 am

Umm it doesnt work, it says forbidden :S
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

wow

Postby tecywiz121 » March 12th, 2006, 11:13 am

I was wondering if anyone has tryed them yet, and if you have, what do you think I should change for the last file?

Oh, and if you have tryed them, tell us about your results so far..
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxboy » March 13th, 2006, 9:56 am

umm where's the sixth file? I download them and there's five including the addict. :(
Furry File #1 w echo

Furry File #2 w echo

Furry File #3 w echo

Furry File #4 w echo

Furry File #5 w echo

I hope you guys are happy with the results.
foxboy

lol

Postby tecywiz121 » March 13th, 2006, 3:14 pm

I meant is there anything you wanted changed before I type up the last one
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby foxboy » March 13th, 2006, 6:20 pm

ohh ok i will try it then
foxboy

Postby fenton » March 13th, 2006, 10:00 pm

I got a request for the first five without the echo effect. Here they are. :)

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30331238/]Furry File #1[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30331375/]Furry File #2[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30331478/]Furry File #3[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30331630/]Furry File #4[/url]

[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30331775/]Furry File #5[/url]
fenton
Regular
Regular

Postby lightfox » April 12th, 2006, 6:27 pm

ok now that it has been put for some time has any one tryed this and has it worked?
lightfox
Regular
Regular

Postby JHoffman » June 21st, 2006, 5:51 pm

Have you made a script for lock furry body yet? I'm planning to do the furry files alltogether and the lock furry body if you ever manage it.
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby fenton » June 22nd, 2006, 1:58 pm

I haven't heard anything from techywiz121 since he gave me the 1st four scripts. I don't know where he was headed or if he wanted me to do the last one or not.
fenton
Regular
Regular

lol

Postby tecywiz121 » June 22nd, 2006, 5:46 pm

sorry about that, if you guys like the others, I can write up the last one tomorrow.
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Next

Return to Furry Transformations