wolf tail spell approvatic

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

wolf tail spell approvatic

Postby 25so » November 19th, 2014, 7:22 am

8O Well it's wierd but since i want to experiences different than hypnosis is something that get me exiperiment to a spell that give me an half part of the animal body.

for such experiment i chose wolf tail spell

Anyway im not sure is the right thing to talk over here since was only hypnosis stuff i like to try but im novice, so let's begin shall we?

to start with i over watch to youtube a user called twillightfan as post some spell wich i looked to title called wolf tail spell.

*the spell must be done three time before chant so mote it be
**you must picture a wolf you picked and thats all

** Spell:
Furry and fluffy, a wolf tail is what I seek.
Please let one grow, on my rear.
By the power of three, this is my wish,*
so mote it be.
[x3]

Possible Side Affects:
Headache,
Mild Itching On Tail Bone,
Mild Pain On Tail Bone,
Hurting To Sit On Your Butt
(Side affects might not start right away, give it time)

*NOTE: Your tail won't disappear.

will appear by 9 weeks wich equal to 1 month to await

First time i was none feeling the works but later on i giving side effect was listed but strangely i don't give any headache then later day my tail bone start to feel really wierd sounds like give fur or vice versa,
then i started to chant this spell over days with a picture of a wolf i gived wierd sensation of feeling of a phantom tail sort of, because i know inside is start to growing up a fucking tail bit by bit.

ive tryed any spell in my life but none of them work properly by luck but this one probaly the most powerful spell ive ever seen.

Ive update daily if give the tail then i will react like this http://t.facdn.net/6630986@200-1317939305.jpg#silverclaw1 :wink: [/url]
25so

Postby psiboi1977 » November 19th, 2014, 8:54 am

Any pictures? Would enjoy seeing the progression of this wolf tail as it creates it self in a nine week month...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 25so » November 19th, 2014, 11:39 am

psiboi1977 wrote:Any pictures? Would enjoy seeing the progression of this wolf tail as it creates it self in a nine week month...

you can chose any wolf pictures you want for example this http://holaf44.h.o.pic.centerblog.net/2-3_12.png

well probaly it's difficult to see daily change slow progression wich i prefer to see complete form instead. :D
25so

Postby psiboi1977 » November 19th, 2014, 11:09 pm

I was referring to your tail, not the envisioned one.
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 25so » November 20th, 2014, 4:38 am

psiboi1977 wrote:I was referring to your tail, not the envisioned one.

it's better to see myself than posting pictures with exeption full formed im trying to my best.

since i posted this spell anyone had some experience? give some feedback and probaly il add similar working spells.
25so

Postby 25so » November 20th, 2014, 11:09 am

Update probaly small: recently ive got a side effect that give heart beat faster thats means my body is trying to working on to grow a tail

i searched another spell similar to this but the chance of work is small

tail, tail, give me a tail, please if you could give me a _____'s tail x3
so mote it be.

this one you can pick an animal pictures you desire but the chance are 50% ive not tested yet.
25so

Return to Furry Transformations