What do Fur's look for in a Hypno-File?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

What do Fur's look for in a Hypno-File?

Postby WolfyGuy » February 2nd, 2015, 11:48 am

I would normally place a poll here but the options would be a bit too restrictive given how varied the Furry fandom is, so i'll get down to the point.

What features in an Animal/Furry transformation or behavior file attract you?

Is it want of a tail? The need to bark or make other sounds representative of your Fursona? A suggested lack of human thought? Maybe you just like being called a good boy? What ever floats your boat i'd be interested in hearing your replies in the name of curiosity and research.
If not something you like about a file already in play, is their something you haven't found but have wanted from such a file? :)

Although not in the near future i do hope to use the information i'm collecting from these forums to create my own string of files but college and other "life" stuff must be dealt with first so that i have time.

Please be as honest and descriptive as comfortably possible please, thank you for your time! :wink:

So i'll start with myself, i like canine (wolf) behavior without a lack of intelligence (because i'm a programmer i kinda need my brain).
Fur, tail, eyes and ears are all good especially having to walk on all fours and growling and people/things i don't like.

I realize this may be more appropriate in the file creation/scripts forum but in all honesty, the last thread to be updated in here was in November so i'm bumping the active posts for Furries a bit, sorry.[/i]
WolfyGuy

Postby FrozenTrance » February 4th, 2015, 2:29 pm

Yeah, I basically feel the same way that you do about files, only for reptiles, rather than wolves. I like to focus more on physical, rather than mental changes (unless the mental changes are unintrusive and don't last long).
FrozenTrance

Postby milkstripe » April 15th, 2015, 8:13 pm

I'm the opposite; I think the most appealing aspect of the Furry fandom is the mindset. I like the idea of getting in touch with a very base, animalistic nature. Obviously that sort of thing could be intrusive in every day life, so I tend to gravitate towards files with effects that are either subtle enough not to be distracting or trigger sensitive so that I can snap in and out of them.

That said, feeling the physical stuff is appealing too. I've never had much luck with tails (I think because I've never had one as a point of reference, and the mental energy involved in maintaining the illusion is too taxing to sustain for very long), but modification of existing body parts is fun.
milkstripe

Postby ProfessorPig » April 16th, 2015, 9:43 am

what furries want is really to varied to be answered. one of the things that makes the fandom interesting to me is that its the only fandom that does not have a core mythology. everyone is drawn to it for different reasons, its just the loose appreciation of anthropomorphic characters that hold the community together.

i post files on fa, and i like to ask any of my watchers what they are looking for in hypnosis. most of the feedback i get is from people who are looking for more of what i am already posting, or related subjects. but i do get quite a lot of feedback from people looking for totally different stuff from what i post.

according to the furry survey, wolves make up about a quarter of the fandom.
http://vis.adjectivespecies.com/furrysurvey/explorer/
i think this is true for the part of the community interested in hypnosis. most of the requests i get, that deal with animals other than pigs, are canid related.

from there the requests break down roughly in half into people who want files to explore their fursona better or people who want to explore their fetishes.

the people who want to explore their fursonas better break down into two camps. people who would like to get into the headspace of their character or the headspace of the animal that their character is, or people who would like to experience the perception of transforming physically into their character. a common example of this is wanting to feel like they have a tail.

but when you start look at the individual requests, even if you have 3 or more similar ones, there are often small elements of conflict that prevent it from working for everyone.

if you want to make files for the furry community there are two equally valid paths you can take that to me seem like the best ways to make files for furries. you can make files based on specific requests of others, or you can focus mostly on files that you want to experience.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Furry Transformations