Looking for a hypno pup~

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a hypno pup~

Postby SwiftFall » September 13th, 2015, 9:45 pm

As the title says, looking for a male pup to have under my control~

Must be willing to do whatever I want whenever I want (I will work with your limits if you have any)

If interested pm me with your age, body physic, a list of triggers if you have, your kik/skype, and your limits~

Let's see who will be my loyal and obedient pup~
SwiftFall

Hello

Postby MURPH_M4N » October 30th, 2015, 6:31 pm

I would love to try out and be a hypnotized pup :) kik: murph_m4n and my Skype: xmurphxm4nx@gmail.com
MURPH_M4N

Postby outkast1728 » October 30th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Sk8rboi1728 woof
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Tleilax » October 31st, 2015, 7:04 am

lietkynes2004 on yahoo msg
I'm not english and if I understand it well, I've difficulties to write it, so please scuse me if I make some mistake... :D
Tleilax
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » November 5th, 2015, 11:40 am

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endo wrote:
Tangy, that was extremely uncalled-for. There is no need for you to make disparaging statements about members who have contributed a lot to this community.

diode, I'm guessing he's pulled a quasi-retirement from this site (especially since his last file was 4 years ago). WMM's been getting less content over time and fewer new members. There's not much going on in the comment section, either. It also seems like a lot of hypno-file hosting is being done on author-dedicated sites instead of something like this site. TBH, WMM is the only fetish file-site I'm aware of.

hE DID MAKE THSES TWO FILES SEE BELOW see below

Name: Sarnoga - Doing The Dog Additional Types: Body, Binaural
Description: This file will cause an uncontrollable desire to suck dog dick. Others can cause you to act on that desire by using the trigger phrase. Whether or not triggered, you must satisfy the desire at least weekly. Your desire to suck dog dick as well as acting on that desire will cause you intense shame, guilt and humiliation but that will not be enough to stop you. THIS FILE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. : Sarnoga - Doing The Dog Favorite: Mark Favorite

Name: Sarnoga - Hag Fucker Additional Types: Body, Binaural
Description: You are a hag fucker. This file will make you experience and love fucking nasty old homeless hags. You will fantasize about it, you will obsess over it. This file contains imagery that will be very exciting and erotic for those who are hag fuckers and very disturbing for everyone else and maybe a bit disturbing even for hag fuckers. Go on, humiliate and degrade yourself. Fuck a hag today.

Link: Sarnoga - Hag Fucker Favorite: Mark Favorite
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Furry Transformations