Lightly treading on Furry land

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Lightly treading on Furry land

Postby Zegirican » December 4th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Hay guys. So I've been wanting to try a little bit of furry stuff. More specifically cats. I've always loved cats and have yet to meet one that I don't get along with. Anyway, I was playing with the idea and it sounded fun. So is there anyone out there willing to help me try this out? Suggest files and what not? I'm a 19 year old strait male btw.
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 5th, 2015, 2:36 am

Try this:

Name: Your Tail Additional Types: Body
Description: After listening to this file you will wake up to discover that you have the tail of your choice and it will stay with you forever (or until you listen again and choose a different tail)

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10100

There are files to turn you into your fursona or a specific animal (lion, tiger, leopard, dragon, wolf, etc.). This is a good introduction and is fairly innocuous.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Zegirican » December 8th, 2015, 4:51 pm

Thanks Oxy. I've started listening. Nothing yet, but I'm optimistic. You can follow my progress on the success forum.
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 8th, 2015, 8:37 pm

Zegirican
Thanks Oxy. I've started listening. Nothing yet, but I'm optimistic. You can follow my progress on the success forum.

I'm looking forward to reading about your progress.

If you're still interested in feminization, I can recommend an excellent file for that as well. The file is ViVe's Feminine Conditioning. Though the file can be found on WMM, it can most easily be downloaded from ViVe's website. Here's the information:

Feminine Conditioning
Description: This file is a bit different than the usual feminization file… first of all – it doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviours you will adopt – that’s already in your mind! It will use whatever behaviour you consider feminine and make it more attractive… and when you do it – it will condition you subtly to display this behaviour more frequently… the same goes for stereotypical male behaviours – just that it conditions you to display them less frequent… The change will not be there when you have listened to this file, little girl! No – it will happen gradually! Over the coming weeks and month! And of course – as it happens slowly you will most likely never be aware of it… it’s something you can only see in hindsight… realizing how much you have changed! The second thing is that it makes every behaviour feel very good and natural – and thereby free of any guilt! So if you boil it down – it will change you into the girl you want to be! Into the perfect image of a girl that’s in your mind! In a lot of ways it works like the “dumbing down” files… but it’s more “girling up”! Use headphones!
This is a bit of an experiment, to see if this kind of file is something you want, if so there will be much more in the future… but only if you give feedback… So – tell me your thoughts! And maybe in a while – the results!

Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby blanketcross » December 8th, 2015, 9:54 pm

ViVe also has another file that I believe you would be interested in. It is called "Kitty Conditioning", and slowly conditions you to act more like a kitten. In fact, I am not exactly sure how kittens would act besides liking fish, and saying nyah alot. Maybe if you could message me with more info, I would greatly appreciate it!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zegirican » December 9th, 2015, 8:28 pm

I love all the feed guys. But although I do like feminization, It is strictly non physical effects and not personality. so basically that leaves seeing yourself in a female body kinda stuff. Oh, and a bit of cross dressing but not a lot.

Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations