Searching for a boar file !

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Searching for a boar file !

Postby TrentBoar » December 26th, 2015, 5:31 pm

Hi ! I searched around to find a file to TF me into my fursona, a muscular boar, with no luck. Only here for a day, though but still...

I'm alright with files from somewhere else if it exist, I only know here for now. Also, maybe files to make me feel:;react like him ? But mainly in for the body for now !

thanks in advance.
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 27th, 2015, 9:48 pm

i do quite a few files on the theme of pigs. i have quite an open definition of what a pig is, but you may enjoy my files none the less, there are quite a few other boars who listen to them.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby TrentBoar » December 28th, 2015, 3:52 am

I'll give it a go, though, I admit I don't envision pigs and boar as the same at all ^^
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 28th, 2015, 4:37 am

Professor Pig wrote
I'll give it a go, though, I admit I don't envision pigs and boar as the same at all ^^

THis is from http://www.livescience.com/50623-pigs-facts.html

Pigs are mammals with stocky bodies, flat snouts, small eyes and large ears. They are highly intelligent, social animals, and are found all over the world.

Pigs are in the Suidae family, which includes eight genera and 16 species. Among those species are wild boars, warthogs and pygmy hogs and domestic pigs. Pig, hog, and boar essentially describe the same animal, but there are some distinctions. A boar is an uncastrated male domestic pig, but it also means a wild pig of any gender. A hog often means a domestic pig that weighs more than 120 lbs. (54 kilograms). Pigs are also called swine.

A boar is to a pig as a stallion is to a gelding.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby TrentBoar » December 28th, 2015, 4:48 am

Yes, precisely. The boar's appearance is way different. And as a furry, the anthropomorphisation of one of the other really don't resonate the same with me.
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 29th, 2015, 12:47 pm

the distinction i have always made was that of domestication.

i think it's easier for most people to relate to a domestic animal rather than a wild one. at the end of the day, a pig whether domestic or wild is still an animal, and is still guided by their primal needs. so you still get all the fun of playing around with bestial urges when you are a domestic pig.

training a domestic pig is hard enough, they can be quite stubborn and pushy. i don't think i would even want to attempt to train a wild one. domestic pigs, IMHO, have more fun tropes to play with in relation to hypnosis.

anyway, your mileage may vary. i just wanted to mention my work because there are only a handful of people who make pig hypnosis of any kind.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby TrentBoar » December 29th, 2015, 2:49 pm

I'm aware of that and I thank you for your dedication. Although the hum, semantic is kindof putting me off, the subjects of the files are interesting to me (not all but some, yes)

Was just asking if it existed at all. Sadly, it seems I'm a bit too specific :p

I will still try at least one of your files, ProfessorPig !
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 29th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Professor Pig wrote
i think it's easier for most people to relate to a domestic animal rather than a wild one

Uh, yeah, sure. That's why there are so many werewolf-wannabes ... because they're ... domesticated. They're not super-sexy bad boys ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Furry Transformations