madlib furry tf thread

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

madlib furry tf thread

Postby kai1987 » January 5th, 2016, 4:24 pm

i've been meaning to record my files for years now but never was satisfied with my own verbage. My most recent two submissions as of this posting are my most favorite but I'm wondering what other things people may wish to see in the way of furry transformations. Pokemon? Animals? Anthro with personality?

I'd like to try something. Post a form (i.e. a pokemon, a furry, an 18+ scene) and a modifier (i.e. slut tf, plush tf, general tf) and lets see if a scenario can be made similar to a manip picture.

I'll give an example :3

Braixen, from pokemon: https://e621.net/post/show/798987/anthro-anus-black_fur-braixen-breasts-chest_tuft-f

Slut Tf

Would have me think something like:

As she stared at her own wand, her arousal grew higher and higher. She wanted.. no.. she needed it between her legs. In her folds. She needed it desperatly. She wasted no time, ignoring all else around her as she began to tease her nethers with the phallic object. A sly smile spread across her face as she moaned desperatly. She could feel her training coming to her. She would be a good slut, she moaned. Unable to contain her own desire she came, tongue lolling and mind clouded... needy for release... needy for cock

lets have some fun with this :3
kai1987

Postby kai1987 » January 5th, 2016, 7:13 pm

So update, I didn't intend to do this but I made a script out of my example I made earlier.. so maybe this'll turn into that sort of suggestion thread?

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9250/Walking-a-Braixen-Path.php

If someone's idea is picked I'll more than likely PM them the finished file anyway.
kai1987

Postby saphroneth » January 6th, 2016, 6:04 pm

Thinking of Pokemon for now...

...one of the 'mons I find neat is Zoroark. So what about a Zoroark whose job is to transform into humans to go undercover, and who has done that, and who is just now (that's the file) remembering his/her "trigger" to remember their real Zoroark persona.
This being, of course, sexitimes.

That work?
saphroneth

Postby blanketcross » January 6th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Wow I totally forgot about Zoroark from Pokemon! It would make an amazing file if done correctly. I think I am going to try to make a file based on this but a little different. Hehe thanks for the idea!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kai1987 » January 7th, 2016, 8:34 pm

saphroneth wrote:Thinking of Pokemon for now...

...one of the 'mons I find neat is Zoroark. So what about a Zoroark whose job is to transform into humans to go undercover, and who has done that, and who is just now (that's the file) remembering his/her "trigger" to remember their real Zoroark persona.

That work?

I quite like that! Kinda like it being almost like an alter ego... like they are a subby Zoroark girl that pretends to be a human of whatever gender they are to suddenly come out and either pleasure someone or themselves, and the more they do it the better they feel.. hehe.. teasing would feel so good in that form. I like that! :3
kai1987

Postby kai1987 » January 8th, 2016, 6:43 pm

saphroneth wrote:Thinking of Pokemon for now...

That work?

Welp! I ended up making it!
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9261/A-Zoroark-Revelation.php

I am very interested to see what blanketcross comes up with and I'm even more eager to see some more fun suggestions~! <3
kai1987

Postby saphroneth » January 8th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Very neat, thanks for taking up my suggestion!

I'll try and see if I can think of other good Pokemon to work with... one, for example, might be Lucario. I'm not sure precisely how to get a Lucario in a fun context like that, but one possibility is that the Lucario has been carefully convinced that "honour" requires obedience.
saphroneth

Postby kai1987 » January 8th, 2016, 8:55 pm

saphroneth wrote:Very neat, thanks for taking up my suggestion!

I'll try and see if I can think of other good Pokemon to work with... one, for example, might be Lucario. I'm not sure precisely how to get a Lucario in a fun context like that, but one possibility is that the Lucario has been carefully convinced that "honour" requires obedience.

That's a pretty cute idea in all honesty~! I may tuck that one away for later :3 Hehe~ Lucario is always cute when honor is involved because it can be twisted into so many different things if you persuade that fighting type the right way :3
kai1987

Postby Meteor_Mirage » January 8th, 2016, 10:15 pm

I wish I were more creative, but all I can think of is something having to do with a male Quilava/Typhlosion. Anthroish or otherwise. I hope that helps in the slightest, though I highly doubt it.

It's either that or something with an anthro kangaroo. Something footy, I'd think.
Meteor_Mirage

Postby kai1987 » January 8th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Meteor_Mirage wrote:I wish I were more creative, but all I can think of is something having to do with a male Quilava/Typhlosion. Anthroish or otherwise. I hope that helps in the slightest, though I highly doubt it.

It's either that or something with an anthro kangaroo. Something footy, I'd think.

Quilava AND Typhlosion has always been a cute idea for me, but since I don't have anything to go off with them I'm not sure how to proceed XD

Kangaroos though... mmm.. I could definatly see something with them, maybe something foot fetish related or just worshiping their own feet, maybe getting others to worship THEIR big feet and an impulse to hop |3c
kai1987

Postby saphroneth » January 9th, 2016, 11:28 am

For Quilava/Typhlosion, you could work with "feeling the heat" as the quill-fire builds up - both a literal and metaphorical heat.
saphroneth

Postby saphroneth » January 9th, 2016, 7:29 pm

Straying off Pokemon for a moment, here's a few other things to look at.

1) Renamon.
That internet darling, and all that... in this case, one possible method is "file overwriting". The Rena could either be slutty, or be Totally Not Slutty Just Having Fun (in which case there could be complaints about how the internet is all over her, just because she's got a great body - going into detail, of course...)

2) Doggy training.
Not sure if this one's so feasible with the method - and if it is then it could just be as a dog-like Pokemon, I guess - but the concept is that the character is being transformed into a canine who's been "trained" to be a good doggy.

3)
This. [url]http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16440670/[/url]
(Whoops, back to Pokemon again...)

I know some of these bring in other themes, and hopefully that's okay to speculate about.
saphroneth

I don't have a subject bitch!

Postby blanketcross » January 9th, 2016, 11:00 pm

I don't think I am going to write a file at the moment. We already have an amazing one released!
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kai1987 » January 10th, 2016, 7:47 pm

saphroneth wrote:Straying off Pokemon for a moment, here's a few other things to look at.

1) Renamon.
That internet darling, and all that... in this case, one possible method is "file overwriting". The Rena could either be slutty, or be Totally Not Slutty Just Having Fun (in which case there could be complaints about how the internet is all over her, just because she's got a great body - going into detail, of course...)

2) Doggy training.
Not sure if this one's so feasible with the method - and if it is then it could just be as a dog-like Pokemon, I guess - but the concept is that the character is being transformed into a canine who's been "trained" to be a good doggy.

3)
This. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16440670/
(Whoops, back to Pokemon again...)

I know some of these bring in other themes, and hopefully that's okay to speculate about.

We have a lot of good dog files on WMM so im hesitant to make some of those, but i do have a file for an arcanine on the backburner.

Renamon is also a really old idea, but i've always loved the idea of doing one hehe. I've never really watched Digimon before though so I pretty much go off what other people tell me about the franchise. I'm also slightly interested in Guilmon in that case too. I love this Renamon idea though and may end up doing it..

As for Quilava, I think that file idea is cute as well and reminds me a lot of the farfetch'd in execution~

Also thanks Blanketcross, thats sweet <3

Please keep the ideas coming, i've actually been writing small prelim scripts for most of these ideas and a lot of them are good jumping points I absolutely love <3
kai1987

Postby saphroneth » January 11th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Hm... directions to take a trance:

Suicune
The ability to purify means being able to purify your own mind... of anything that isn't Being A Suicune.

Meloetta
Moving deepens the trance. Speech (singing) deepens the trance.

Floatzel
Pooltoy? They've got the inflatable-boat bit.

Stantler
Antlers for self hypnosis.

Just a few quick potential start points or directions.
saphroneth

Postby Linds » January 11th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Lucario is cute, specially if female done as pear-shaped, with big bottom. Maybe something around this? I.e hips so big, so she can't normally fit through the doors and is aroused by that (or nervous, like the person you're teasing).

If it comes about animals or furries and have it to be more original... maybe something like heavy hippo? :P
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » January 12th, 2016, 7:15 pm

Maybe you could add something on the order of Ranma 1/2 with both a male and female persona depending on a common trigger; in Ranma's case getting wet caused the change. I'm sure this idea can be applied to furry tfs ... perhaps changing from one fur to another, from one sexual orientation to another ....

I am convinced that the title should be read as Ranma: one of two rather than Ranma one-half.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby BanzaitheBat » February 1st, 2016, 1:58 pm

Lots of very fun suggestions in here! I also have a couple of more unusual ideas...

- Girafarig
There's two ways to do this one - you could be the front head, with the back head a different personality, or you could be the back head, completely out of control of the body, and having to do whatever the front head makes you do! I'm sure some fun can be made out of that!

- Miltank
Yeah there's cow files everywhere but you might be able to do something fun with references to Whitney's gym or using Milk Drink on yourself.

- Wailord/Drifloon/Drifblim
All these Pokemon have a theme of being inflatable so people who like inflation and all related stuff could have a field day with something like these.

- Luvdisc
Humiliation only, that's all that this Pokemon deserves

- Cofagrigus
Mummification, but leads to you becoming a Pokemon!

I'm pretty new to all this hypnosis stuff but I'm really loving it, and with my $150 mic I'd be happy to help record any scripts if that's a thing people want to happen?
BanzaitheBat

Re: madlib furry tf thread

Postby kai1987 » February 19th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Hmn.. out of all these ideas..

Floatzel -- I have a horrible crush on floatzel. I could definatly see using their floaties and floating on the water as some sort of background building into the script to make a scene, similar to the farfetch'd one. Floatzel is also cute because of it's water weasel-ness and fits well both as a submissive and dominate character to build. Maybe also a bit of weight gain to be introduced since they're a bit chubby toward their bottom.

Kangaroo -- I really like this idea, and it's been bounced around in a few chats of mine. One of the cutest scenarios that's come up was a total rubber takeover by living latex (or even as im typing this by some sort of suit) to make the subject feel much bigger and bulkier than they usually are. Wider hips, bigger belly, muuuch bigger feet. Could also emphasize on hopping and the more they feel the big feet the more they are compelled to hop.

Suicune -- I really like this idea, if only for its corruptive elements and it's complete misdirecting use of "purification" by way of making the person want to spread this wonderful feeling to others.

Lucario -- I've mentioned this before but imma mention it again: I love Lucario. Femme-wise definatly making it focus on pear-shaped and big hipped is cool in terms of teasing but pulling it off as a standard suggestion would be hard! I think instead i'd focus more on obedience and "loyalty to aura"

Renamon -- GOD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RENAMON. File overwriting sounds cool though!

Arcanine Latex & Breeding Virus -- I like this idea, but in reality it'd be kinda sketch to pull off

Doggy Training -- Oooh I discussed this before with a friend, i'd love to do an arcanine-themed dog training file by using the proudness factor of a strong arcanine and then breaking them down into a docile, playful, horny puppy :3

Miltank -- That's a great idea, and I absolutely love cow files... but the cry of the pokemon from the games always makes me shiver XD

Wailord/Drifloon/Drifblim/Luvdisc -- I always find non-humanoid or non-feral TFs really hard to pull off. But if we wanted to talk inflation pretty much you could just pick a pokemon and make them a pooltoy! I'd go with vaporeon for starters <3

Girafarig -- This one is like the ones above, but I'm giving it it's own mention because two head and dual personality is really sketch to pull off safely and correctly XD

Baby Vulpix -- A friend and I were discussing this as sort of a companion file to Mommy Ninetails. The cute thing about it is the "alone" curse that's in Mommy Ninetails could easily be ported to Baby Vulpix wherein if two people triggered to be Vulpix's didn't have a mommy one of them would start "pretending" to be the mother <3
kai1987

Postby saphroneth » March 2nd, 2016, 12:30 am

Lots of fun ideas there, and I'm looking forward to whichever one you do next.

I've got another possibility or two, though:
1) Skunks. Either using the smell as a basis, or doing a latex-transformy thing.

2) Dolphins. Human-to-dolphin to redress the damae caused by pollution is one possible framing, and "clicking" (sonar) is a potential trigger - but there's also the "pooltoy" side of things to look at, too.
saphroneth

Postby championnick » March 2nd, 2016, 11:14 pm

Well, I'm new here, but...I noticed a couple underwhelming selections of files I'd love to see expanded for Pokémon-related suggestions:

Latias and Latios: the only file is a creation I'm eagerly awaiting to experience from kai about being an anthro Latias....but I like her normal. And as for Latios...who wouldn't want to be that either? For that matter, the potential of the hypnotist being one or the other, perhaps even one of the siblings from their debut film, is a tantalizing prospect.

Absol- Only one here is latex...can we get a regular or anthro choice not involving that?

....I'll stop here for now XD. Short version: I like the idea of transforming into a sexy Pokémon, but I'd like to see some focus on their normal forms, unchanged from the original series.
championnick

Postby championnick » March 14th, 2016, 12:30 am

...If anyone still reads this, a few suggestions on the Pokémon front:

-A feral /-bodied Latias. I know, kai1987 already did an anthro, but I love ferals. Maybe, as a trick, could involve a Latios talking the person down into becoming his Latias. If incest is viable...maybe he's this new Latias's 'brother', in a playful induction like the duo from the film?

-Whoever suggested Suicune: Definitely my thoughts too. We could always go the other way, too, a corruption too strong for even her to withstand. I mean, possibly the purest legend of all, so corrupted into a helpless toy, perhaps even seducing others and spreading the taint in herself?

-Maybe a Bayleef, or even something from that line? Perhaps this new little Grass-type sates him/herself with vine-play, and the whole thing starts with another Grass Pokémon spraying a very special burst of spores and powder into the subject's lungs, a delightfully tortuous Sweet Scent attack.

-A new Absol one. The only other one on the site is a latex-based version, and there is almost no real focus on the transformation, both of which knock off points in my book, though I like the treatment and the feral body of the new Absol body.

....I'll let those ideas sit a bit, though I've got more if anyone's interested.
championnick

Return to Furry Transformations