Monster Transformations

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Monster Transformations

Postby genericaccount37 » July 3rd, 2020, 9:15 am

I've recently started making a series of Monster transformation files - each one is about turning into a different monster from mythology or fantasy.

Drider is about turning into a half-spider person with eight chitinous legs, eight eyes and a huge spider abdomen complete with a spinneret. I might be making a more in-depth version with even more transformation such as mandibles, full exoskeleton, etc.

Milky Minotaur and Musky Minotaur are a pair of pay files that are about being turned into a half-bull Minotaur. One has breasts and udders, and focuses on a milking fetish, the other has a bull penis and rapidly-filling balls. Both have an extra fantasy segment afterwards of wandering in a labyrinth in order to reinforce the transformation trigger, and also to have some fun giving in to the urges of your new body.

Recently Hypnoslumber also released a minotaur transformation, and there are many older files with a monster TF theme like the work of Tasha_Lynn (the kitsune file Foxy Fantasy and the Hathor's Cowgirl files being ones I'd recommend).

I've got some ideas for monster files I want to make - demon, harpie, merfolk, mimic, plant, slime and naga - but I'd love to talk about ideas others have.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Re: Monster Transformations

Postby Mindbomb » July 8th, 2020, 4:54 pm

A griffin file would be cool! Happy to see someone still making transformation files :D
Mindbomb

Postby willingsubject » July 9th, 2020, 5:18 am

This could become VERY interesting. Orc (more ShadowRun than Tolkien) here.
willingsubject

Postby ViralVixen » July 10th, 2020, 9:18 pm

Heh, Orc here as well too. Though more of an adorable but badass warcraft type XP
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby FrozenTrance » July 11th, 2020, 9:16 am

I'll have to give the Drider one a try when I get a chance, sounds fun, (as does the idea of a slightly more monstrous one).

I rather like the idea of getting turned into a naga while being "embraced" (coiled) by one. Given my furry leanings, I'd probably lean more toward a more snake-like upper body than the usual depictions, but I'm not picky about that sort of thing.
FrozenTrance

Postby genericaccount37 » October 31st, 2020, 2:17 pm

My newest (and longest, at nearly an hour) file is about being mummified alive and turned into a Sphinx. Bandage bondage, furry TF and some feminization. It's available here.

I already had an ancient Egyptian-themed induction and bondage section in the Lucario Pyramid file, and this uses a more generic version of that, so I could make that into more Egyptian mythology-related monster TF. Possibly a scorpion drider, if I can find a good name for that.

I've also posted Hellhound and Cerberus TF audios, about being turned into a giant anthro dog person (and, in the case of Cerberus, growing two extra heads).
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby holyfrog77 » November 8th, 2020, 10:49 pm

How about a Genie/Djinn Transformation?
holyfrog77

Postby farmhand » May 24th, 2021, 8:04 pm

they disappeared a few months ago why??
farmhand

Postby yukiflame » May 25th, 2021, 5:23 am

genie/djinn, slime and plant would be so great. I would like ear this archive if you create
yukiflame

Return to Furry Transformations