CatGirl Transformation File NEW!

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

CatGirl Transformation File NEW!

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 26th, 2021, 10:00 am

Hey there I made a new file it's about being kidnapped by some mages and turned into a cat girl forcibly,
there's an option at the end of the file to stay changed.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=15279

This is a preview version you'll need premium to listen to it. The script is available too.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=15280

It doesn't do anything weird like make you crawl on your hands and knees, drink out of a bowl or anything like that.
The file is a story fantasy file that attempts to use a variation of the seven plus or minus two induction,
I was trying to go for sensory immersion and total compliance by the time the story begins,

with dreaming as a way to make the experience feel more real.

There's also optional suggestions that if you have a physical collar (or not) the collar from the file can stay on you when you wake up,
and can relate to whoever you choose to submit to.

There's also an additional option to continue staying in the fantasy as long as you want and continue the story yourself
with your imagination, or you can wake up.

I had to use a lot of long descriptions to set the scene but while the listener is under,
and, full disclosure it is a paid file, I know that might be a bummer to some people.

If anyone is generous enough to give this file a try and leave some feedback though I would highly appreciate it.
I'm willing to release the script, but this is My writing, so I'd ask people don't use it to make a clone of my paid version, and distribute that.

I'd be willing to release the script so people can get an idea of what they'd be listening to, and to encourage other hypnotists
to make creative files like mine. That are very in depth.

The file length is around 45 minutes long, the induction is kind of lengthy.
I wanted a nice long deep induction.

Any comments or feedback is appreciated and like I said I'm willing to release the script.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations