Lots of work, willing to ask for help.

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Lots of work, willing to ask for help.

Postby devonimp » June 2nd, 2006, 7:43 am

I've been working, on and off, with hypnosis for awhile. The inductions often times get more far more relaxed than I can ever remember being, but outside of that I can't seem to get files to work for me. Naturally I understand that such a file would take alot of work, but I find myself starting to get somewhat discouraged. Does anyone have any advice? My end goal is to get Furry Transformation to work, as well as another custom fscript of mine similar to the enchanted keyboard curse.

Any suggestions would be great. Tips, routines, playlists... whatever.

Thanks in advance.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

help

Postby willh5689 » June 11th, 2006, 10:39 pm

ive been playing my files two times a night before i got to bed and ive seend some results with super female whammy maybe if you increse the times you listen before bed it will help
willh5689

Postby poetzero » June 12th, 2006, 8:33 am

Might I recommend listenning to TrainSusceptable and the Accelerator files. I have found a marked improvement to the results of the other files since I've started listening to the files mentioned above. Hope this helps and good luck.

pz
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby goldragon_70 » June 12th, 2006, 8:20 pm

I usd visualhelp, to help me see he changes as if I was already tranceformed. I then used it in a way to help me feel what I would feel in a fury body. Even with that, it's still not easy.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby devonimp » June 16th, 2006, 4:32 pm

I tend to play the files as I sleep actually. Tho I haven't really tried the accellerator or visualhelp... Train Susceptable I already use tho. I'll add those to my playlist, likely with another induction to make sure I don't come out before the files are done. Thanks.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations