Need a furry companion?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Need a furry companion?

Postby devonimp » August 10th, 2006, 8:27 pm

Allright peoples, its been awhile since there has been a new topic in our thread so lets get going.

I'll open the floor. I'm considering maybe making a script to help unfortunate people like me. I have no intention to record it, but I'm considering making the script itself for us VH users or whathaveyou.

How would anyone like a script that lets you summon a little secretary? Just a little six or less inch tall furry assistant. Someone who can help you study, help you access things you forget, and even keep track of and remind you of important things? I mean... they say a good deal of our brain isn't used, so why not put it to use?

I'm thinking of a few possible script ideas, and I would like you to vote for the one you like most.

1) A secretary or assistant small enough to sit on your shoulder.
Basically, you pick your assistants gender and species, and then they appear beside you. Small enough to carry around, you would interact with them 'telepathically' (They are a figment of your imagination) and they help you study, remind you of important dates, and basically help you through managing your day to day life.

2.) A life sized assistant who will follow you around.
Like option one, you select their gender and species, and they come into your life. They will follow you around, help you manage your life, and even tend to your other interests. Feeling tense? She'll give you a nice massage. Feeling lonely? He'll give you a nice hug. You would still communicate telepathically, but their larger size may make them obstructive at times.

3.) Who needs an assistant? I want sex!
Option three, which I have a feeling will be the most popular one, will basically let you conjure yourself a furry romantic partner. Unlike the assistants, they will not leave a designated 'safe zone'. Depending on your living arangements, this may be your bedroom or your house. Though less equipped to actually help you through your day to day grind, the romantic partner would be better equipped to help you relax after a long day. Genuinely caring for you, the romantic partner would be most interested in catering to your desires as opposed to helping you optimise your life.

4.)They all sound nice!
Want someone who will be there for you inside and outside the bedroom? Want someone who will help you study both math and 'anatomy'? Then this option is for you. Option four is a 'jack of all trades' option. Basically, when you summon your companion, you bind them to an item. It could be a necklace, or a collar, or a watch, or a ring. Whatever. From that point forward, they stay near that object. So if you want to take them to the mall, you would wear the item to the mall. If you want them to stay home, you leave it off. This companion would be a more magical entity, and would be able to become 'portable and discreet' at your command. However, since this companion would be focusing on many aspects at once, she would be slightly less efficient than the others.

And thats my proposal. I'll check back on this randomly to see whats coming up. If it gets enough interest, I'll type up a script for it using one of my pre-existing ones ^^.

I may add more polls in the future to, depending on this ones popularity, to see what people want ^^.

Feel free to leave comments to :P
devonimp
Regular
Regular

The nuclear option

Postby Patch_Winter » August 11th, 2006, 9:34 am

I was actually more hoping for a macro option... i.e.: a familiar that might actually be considerably bigger/taller/stronger than I am.

I, personally, am really into size-play...

The assistant idea is a good one... it would be really cool to have a critter follow you around and help you decide stuff and stuff. Going to the mall with a furry or as a furry or both would be ridiculously awesome, although I think it would be a little distracting to have a total cutie trying help me study.

I would much though, prefer to have something more along the lines of a 'friend' than an 'assistant,' because assistants are a little less personal, so I might as well use the calendar on my cell phone or my computer for 'remembering stuff.'

I definitely support the idea of having a physical 'anchor' (I already have a collar in mind....) to be able to control at least in some respects what's going on as with regards to be familiar/friend/fuckbuddy.

Really cool suggestion... I think it would be ideal to have a reader for this, rather than just using VH or whathaveyou.
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » August 11th, 2006, 7:47 pm

I'd like to have the shoulder-sized assistant, and the sex buddy.

I'd probably prefer a catgirl to a full-on furry, though.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby NeKofLiP » August 12th, 2006, 6:17 pm

i dont think this is...a good idea...because you might start losing control of your grip on reality, should any of these happen..
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

ReAlItY

Postby Patch_Winter » August 14th, 2006, 10:49 am

Who needs to be in touch with Reality™, anyway?

Listen, if I wanna hallucinate something, I'm gonna damn well try.

Besides, the design of the file is not to make one go all nutty, it's just to allow them to have a furry companion and whatnot. And with the anchoring concept, we should all end up pretty safe if we use it.

If you're afraid of the nuthouse, Neko, then just don't let Them© catch you.
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Postby devonimp » August 14th, 2006, 6:43 pm

First and foremost let me say that a very close friend of mine has had a very close friend and companion on their shoulder since last december thanks to a decursed version of the enchantedkeyboardcurse and they are just fine, which should hopefully console those worried about any sort of crazyness happening. Secondly let me state that technically, since you would be chosing the species, a catgirl is possible ^^. As for the macro option, thats for another file :twisted:

I'll see if this one builds any steam first. As far as Patch's comment on being distracted goes, thats half the fun ^^. Besides, the life size assistant cutie would also be stern enough to get you to focus, be it with bribes... or other means. There would be safeties in place to ensure that people don't catch you talking to yourself, such as anything you say to your 'companion' would be made automatically 'telepathic' since you share a brain anyway :P.

Anyway, I'm on vacation now, but at this rate it looks like option four has enough popularity to warrent attention at the very least. If people find it fun enough, I may make a new file with more... interesting possibilities ^^.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby kojirowind » August 16th, 2006, 12:17 am

this would be useful....

id like to give the voices in my head a form nya so id like to have this
kojirowind

Postby devonimp » August 17th, 2006, 4:27 pm

kojirowind wrote:this would be useful....

id like to give the voices in my head a form nya so id like to have this

Wouldn't we all ^.^. Plus they can be very helpful. Really, the assistant would still have a nice personality. She would be like a close friend, and even be willing to 'occasionally' let you give her a grope, or even show you her boobs. She just wouldn't be jumping onto your lap at a moments notice :P.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » August 17th, 2006, 8:31 pm

Maybe I've been watching too much collectable monster anime lately, but the small furry... monster type crature sounds like it would be fun.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KatieFox » August 25th, 2006, 4:21 am

sweet, enchantedkeyboardcurse was my file!! :D

and yes, id love that. id love it alot. all of them sound good...

Id love a little cute angel fox to be on my shoulder, or a kitsune to hug me...oh the endless possibilitys..id love it.

I think telepathic communication is a must though!

Reality ? I lost touch with that along time ago.

NOW GO MAKE THIS FILE !! MAKE IT !!! :D c'mon now, Katie wants her angel foxy !!
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby devonimp » August 26th, 2006, 4:48 am

KatieFox wrote:sweet, enchantedkeyboardcurse was my file!! :D

Your file? What do you mean? Have you had significant success with it? Please respond or best of all PM me! I would love to talk about that file! Enchanted Keyboard Curse.. or at least that with small modifications, is my end goal and my dream!
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » August 26th, 2006, 11:09 am

No, before wmm introduced the whole "make script" and such concept, when we just had the voting page. Enchanted keyboard was the one i came up with ! :) i thought it would be great since you could in theory accomplish pretty much anything with it.

Hurry up with this, i could definatly use any of the 2 different assistants.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby devonimp » August 26th, 2006, 6:37 pm

Allright allright I'll get on it. I'm officially considering number four the winner! I'll post the script as soon as I'm finished with the modifications. Expect a new poll to start up in the comming weeks ^^.

Oh.. by the by... I've split the file into a two part series. Its designed for someone to work on the first part before moving on to the second. Its a small rewrite of a script I gave to a friend of mine awhile back to A.) Make it more general and customizable and B:) Fit the criteria of the poll winner. Hope everyone enjoys it ^^.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby furryfox » September 5th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Nooooo!!!....it´s PREMIUM-i have NO WAY to buy it :cry:
furryfox

Postby targetdog » September 5th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Okay, if you're looking for an opinion on what you've got so far in the first file - and you may not be - I've got one. If you don't care, just skip down to the quoted text below to continue with the rest of my post.

The main thing I can think of that would would be to make it longer, and more descriptive. For example, during the details, instead of asking "what color is ____, if they have it", you could pose, "Do they have _____? If so, what color?" IMO, this makes it more fluid, and more talking is always good. A few seconds of silence for personal thinking is great and all, but I think that some degree of "leading" must be done while in trance. Then again, I'm not a trained hypnotist.

Also, the personality section needs a bit more length. It kinda jumps from "What're they like?" straight into "Well, they'll also be like this", without giving the listener a whole lot of time to mentally address the task being put in front of it. Thinking of EMG's files, there's lots of repetition, and a rather slow pace. Then again, I've not listened to anything as complicated as this. But I would think that the more complicated the file, the more time should be taken.

All my opinions. I'm no expert, but that's how my first reading feels.

furryfox wrote:Nooooo!!!....it´s PREMIUM-i have NO WAY to buy it :cry:

Don't sweat it, man. All Premum files eventually become free. On top of that, it's only a script at this point. Nobody's recorded it, so all you have is a .txt file. Try getting excited when somebody actually creates the sound file.

If you really have a huge desire to read it, (or in preparation for when it gets recorded) try finding one of the free files that lacks a script, and make a script for it. Bang. Three months' subscription, costing you nothing but your time.
targetdog

Postby devonimp » September 13th, 2006, 7:23 pm

I'll take that to heart, and if I find free time now that college has started, go back over them and 'fix' them ^^. This is very similar to a file I used with a friend of mine, and my friend managed to get success. Granted this friend had been working for a LONG time with hypnosis before hand. Right now I'm working on lucid dreaming ymself, and once that works, I'm gonna slowly work my way up ^^.

All in all, opinions are great. I know I'm not a proffessional, and I know that nothing is perfect ^^. Your opinion was respectful and constructive, so it is good. *stamps it*
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby Akir » September 17th, 2006, 11:34 am

I decided to make this into my own personal sound mp3, and am going to concider putting it on the site. Even though I messed up on this one pretty bad (Appearently, I'm not that good of a speaker), It worked pretty well for me. But then again, that may just be because it was my voice that I was hearing.

Before I uploadit to WMM, I'm going to let you listen to it as a trial. Please be aware that I am not a licensed Hypnotheripist; so if you go crazy listening to this, then it's not my fault. You can download this demo by going to helloworldcreative.com/otherfiles/assistant1.mp3
Akir

Postby furryfox » September 26th, 2006, 5:32 pm

i wanna try it,but that adress is not working
furryfox

Postby Akir » October 8th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Hmm... That's very bizzare. Let me inspect this odd event....

Ah, I see. I put the file on my site while on windows (Always a bad idea...), so the rights were wrong on the filesystem. (The world would be a better place if windows used Ext2fs...) So I Chowned the file and it should work now. Once again, it's not official, I'm not a professional; and if something goes wrong, I'll be terribly sorry, but I can't do anything about it. And once more, it's at http://helloworldcreative.com/otherfiles/assistant1.mp3

Notes on personal experiances

I have to say immediately that if you have depression, I advise you don't begin this hypnosis. As your Assistant is a part of you, if you get depressed, she (or he, or it) will also be depressed. They have the tendency to over-react to emotions. My assistant got so depressed that she simply didn't want to exist anymore. So she just faded away.... Needless to say, that can be a traumatic moment for the both of you.

Poor Catherin was a very good friend to me. Since she was my own creation, it was like meeting my soulmate. In fact, the 'soul' that occupies the assistant could be concidered as the inversed mirror image of yours, making her a very good tool for introverts trying to understand themselves.

I found that during creation, there were some attributes that I didn't intend to give her, mainly in the area of personallity. I believe that this is a result of the suggestion that the script gives that tells her to be perfect for you.

I still miss Catherin. I am a firm believer in Jungian Psychology, so I thought it was nice to have someone whom I could talk to withought giving my everyday Facade.

(I hope that this makes sence to you, as it barely does to me.)
Akir

Postby furryfox » October 12th, 2006, 8:18 am

Please be aware that I am not a licensed Hypnotheripist; so if you go crazy listening to this, then it's not my fault.

i´ve listened (and listening everyday)your file and i must say that you´re right-you´re not professional,but i think that you voice is made for this-you just need a little practice :wink:
My assistant got so depressed that she simply didn't want to exist anymore. So she just faded away....

It´s sad that something like this can happen-even if she´s not real.I can only hope that this won´t happen to me.But i´m quite curious how did you interact with her-could you feel her touch?When she was talking did you hear it like you would hear a normal person,or it was just a voice in your head?etc.
And finaly-will you be making that second file?

btw-i´m crazy already cuz i´m living in this world
furryfox

Postby Akir » October 24th, 2006, 5:46 pm

I'm honestly a bit afraid to post this (I've heard many stories of people going into court for this kind of thing), but I will anyways. Not to this site, no, that's where I draw the line from my little paranoia trip. So here's the link to the second file, which you can upload to this place if you want (with the provision that I won't be linked to it).

http://helloworldcreative.com/otherfiles/assistant2.mp3

In responce to your questions, furryfox, Yes, I could feel her skin. Oddly enough, it didn't seem 'real' when I touched her, but when she touched me, I could feel every detail. And of course, I could hear her like any other real person. But then again, the voices that I cognate into my head sound just like if others talk to me. But that's just me.
Akir

Postby Majestic » October 24th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Akir wrote:(I've heard many stories of people going into court for this kind of thing)

Do you mean people going insane or something? This thing sounds awesome as hell but im a little scared to try it.
Majestic

Postby Akir » October 24th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Oh, don't worry. Theoretically, there's nothing that can hurt you.

Just because my experiance was draumatic doesn't mean that you will too. Really, the view that I have of Catherin right now is that of romance, not of terror.

And my refrence about going into coart was for people who didn't realize that they weren't being treated by professionals.

And I just realized what an irony it is that FurryFox said that I had the voice for this, because I altered the pitch of the files! (I actually do have a good voice in real life, but there isn't a microphone that will do me any good for some reason....)
Akir

Postby Patience_endures » March 20th, 2007, 11:07 pm

Please forgive me for dredging up an old topic. *bow* *bow*

I saw this thread on page 1 and was wondering how many people have had success with it so far? Hopefully that can help me figure out what kind of virtual assistant works best with this and narrow down my list.

Another thing is this. I am an avid video game junkie as well (and have been ever since Intellevision when I was a kid) and was wondering if I would have any luck with other demi-human and artificial races than what I percieve as the average fare for the fur.

I'm torn between a lamina/naga/Human-serpent chimera, an earth faerie, a nicely built RACaseal from Phantasy Star with a MAG, and the pokemon Gardevoir.
Size wise from largest to smallest, it would be naga, gardevoir/RAcaseal(same size), faerie
The faeries it is said
Drop maple leaves into the streams
to dye thier waters red.
-translated haiku from japanese, author unknown
Patience_endures

Postby furryfox » March 27th, 2007, 4:25 pm

I have been trying the first file for some time and i think that it´s working.I can imagine my assistant (or imaginary friend) quite well and i´ve had dreams about her,but i still need to work on it cuz i want to have everything perfect before i try the second file.
I think that the only limit to who or what you can or can´t have as your assistant is only your imagination.
btw-my assistant is a furry girl....a pure beauty :wink: 8)
furryfox

Hmmm...

Postby Mari4199 » March 27th, 2007, 7:02 pm

The companion thing is very interesting and i already wrote a file for it called midnight lover. With a little alteration it could be used to make the being that you create exist at all times. :)
Sound is the future.
Mari4199
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » March 28th, 2007, 12:59 pm

I just started using the file a week ago. Haven't really had any results yet though. As soon as I get a chance though I'm going to begin working on my plan, which could also help anyone else having troubles. I've been planning on using audio recording programs to combine the relaxation training subliminal and this file. Just yesterday I tried listening to relaxation training and switching over before it could get to the wakeup. It worked and I went a lot deeper than usual. Still though it partially brings me out of trance when I have to switch files like that, so combining them would help. Also, I've sampled the second file and I'm probably going to record my own voice for that, because I don't entirely like the wording of the second part.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Noin » April 7th, 2007, 5:28 am

Hey Akir, i got a few questions:

1. Could you actually see her like it would be a real person?? or was she instable (flickering, once appearing and disappearing randomly)

2. Can you actually hear her? And if then is it possible to associate any voice with such character?? (I don't really care as long as the voice of my avatar would be the same voice of the anime counterpart)

3. And when you said "Avatar bound" do you hold the object in your hand, or do you just focus on it? Also does she/he appear instantly or after some time (after sleeping, napping, or just randomly getting into a short trance and snapping back)

:D

PS. Man, i really can't wait to finally meet Nayuki (that's her name), damn!

PS2. Also, is everything you said true?? Because honestly, i really hope it is but if it ain't i'll be just wasting my time :'( . Please tell me the truth, and if you don't want to say it in public, just PM me, i won't tell it to anyone if you would...

I really hope it is though... i'm thinking of it day and night.
------

-Noin
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby jon1223 » April 8th, 2007, 12:21 pm

Thank you for uncovering this burried topic! this is EXACTLY what i have been looking for all over the internet! I just started to listen yesterday and so far it has had an effect...that effect being I can't stop thinking about what I want to name her! Im leaning towards a name but i don't want to say it here...at least not until its definate. This file has inspired me to continue my daily journal here at WMM(kinda died after the first post) AND to start drawing! I just want to draw a picture of her so bad...heck maybe it will re-enforece the file even better! Ill somehow manage to get some pics up of her once i draw a half-way decent one...not some sketch. If anyone wants to see what im going through(kinda like a template) im going to try and keep my journal up to date and have some links with pics of her in there if i can. Well goodbye for now and i hope all of you have great success with these files!
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » April 8th, 2007, 2:01 pm

So this is off the ground now? working?

Cuase this would be the ideal thing for me, but lastI saw it, it was still just an idea.

Any sucesses so far?
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » April 9th, 2007, 8:16 pm

Been working on it three weeks now. Still no dreams but I can really imagine them there (working on two at once) and their personalities are starting to get very well developed. They're also able to affect me in very interesting ways. When I get nosebleeds they can just stop them almost instantly.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Noin » April 12th, 2007, 1:31 pm

Youmean you can see them and talk with em? cool.
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » April 12th, 2007, 6:01 pm

Well, I can't see them, but I'm able to imagine them and it's kind of like...even though they aren't there I can feel them there. Not saying that I can feel them when touching them yet. It's kind of hard to describe though. I'm able to communicate with them though. They both have very solid personalities, and the way they react to specific situations is interesting. Unfortunately, they aren't yet separated from me enough to be able to help me with memorization. One funny thing though is that when I try to put off listening to the file they'll keep egging me on and trying to get me to listen to it.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » April 13th, 2007, 1:53 am

I may have to have a look at this one, sounds as though even I might get somewhere with it.
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby Noin » April 16th, 2007, 2:03 pm

Cwolf_FA wrote:Well, I can't see them, but I'm able to imagine them and it's kind of like...even though they aren't there I can feel them there. Not saying that I can feel them when touching them yet. It's kind of hard to describe though. I'm able to communicate with them though. They both have very solid personalities, and the way they react to specific situations is interesting. Unfortunately, they aren't yet separated from me enough to be able to help me with memorization. One funny thing though is that when I try to put off listening to the file they'll keep egging me on and trying to get me to listen to it.

Do they have their own voices each? (and are the voices actually female)
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » April 17th, 2007, 1:30 pm

They kind of have voices. It's still currently easier for me to talk to them than for them to talk to me though. And yeah different personalities so different types of voices. One is more mature and the other is kind of childish, so they talk differently.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Noin » April 17th, 2007, 4:30 pm

Cool dude,

Anyway im still on the first file, and i have problems because i can't properly imagine the anime catgirl i want (she's so hot im loosing concentration). Still im slowly getting results because last night i had a dream with an anime girl in it. That's still something.

Meh i gotta concentrate harder...
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby jon1223 » April 17th, 2007, 8:56 pm

I want this file to work really bad...the problem is:
I HARDLY EVER HAVE DREAMS AFTER LISTENING TO A HYPNOSIS FILE!

Yeah its really iritating for me...sorry bout the caps...but if you were in the same boat as me you would know how frustrating this can be...oh well...just continue and pray.
May i ask, exactly how long had you been listening to the file before you got results Cwolf_FA?
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » April 18th, 2007, 1:43 pm

Took me about ten days to get to the point where I can really imagine them. Still haven't had a single dream about them though and i've been at it for almost four weeks. Hypnosis that's supposed to affect my dreams always seems to work really slowly if at all.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » April 25th, 2007, 7:00 pm

Had some more progress recently. My companions have now appeared in two dreams, though I don't think I was actually setting up their personalites. They just made appearances really. I don't remember my dreams last night, but they told me that they appeared in the one last night as well.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 23rd, 2007, 10:39 am

I just realized these files were here. I wonder if they could help me with my laziness issues. I need somebody at my side to tell me to get to work, and I'm too lazy to use the Stop Procrastinating file here (or at Hypno-files, wherever it is). This one sounds fun enough that I'd actually take the time to try it. I wonder what the purpose of the second file is. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Maybe.

EDIT: I was listening to the first file, and about 6 and a half minutes in, there was this loud pop. Has that happened to everyone else, or was it just a random glitch and I need to try downloading it again?

EDIT2: Must be the files themselves, because it uses the same induction on the second one and does the exact same thing.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blakgryf » May 27th, 2007, 3:30 pm

So do these files include the 'furry lover' option or are they just the assisstant?

Just wondering. :wink:
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » May 27th, 2007, 4:23 pm

According to the file you can basically do whatever you want with 'em. They do apparently operate only within their personalities though so you might not be able to just be constantly ordered around. Unless of course you went and made their personalities like that. :twisted:
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 27th, 2007, 6:22 pm

Yeah, the files do mention your assistant possibly being a "romantic partner". But how romantic (if at all) depends on your personality. Me, I'm going for a bubbly character that likes to cuddle, but nothing really...can't think of the word... think it starts with an 'i'.

Hopefully it'll work real soon. I only really listened to it for the first time, yesterday. Took a little while before I could come up with how I wanted my avatar to look and act.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blakgryf » May 30th, 2007, 1:29 pm

I had a thought.
Could the avatar be a cyborg or cyber-organic? (organic neural system/mechanical body or vice versa)
Or is that something for another file?
:?
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 30th, 2007, 2:05 pm

From what I understand, it could be whatever you want.

And, I thought of the word I couldn't think of. "Intimate".
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby furryfox » August 2nd, 2007, 6:32 pm

Is there anyone who is still trying this?
furryfox

Postby blakgryf » August 3rd, 2007, 10:06 am

They already made it.
Check page two, the fourth and sixth posts down.
:wink:
Blakgryf.
The berserker, the warrior, the executioner.
The incarnation of my rage, my fury, my frustration.
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » August 3rd, 2007, 3:46 pm

I've been doing the file since, well, whenever I made the post in this topic that I said I would. But aside from the first night, when I dreamt about having a companion (the concept of it, not actually having one), I've had absolutely no luck with this. I think it's more me being unsucceptable to the hypnosis methods I've tried so far, though, 'cause others seemed to have had it work.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jon1223 » August 4th, 2007, 10:27 pm

ive had very good success with this file so far! I have my companion almost completly "mapped out" so to speak and she actually talks to me and we carry on conversations in my head. I havent bound her to an object yet so she becomes physical mainly because I want to make sure that all the trigers and subliminals are concreate in my head. I can actually minorly project her which is very exciting to me. I mean she can give me massages and hold my hand and I can feel her, just not see her. This is one of the only files that have worked for me and I am VERY happy that it did work(Banish Pain never really came in handy and Enchanted Keyboard only works DIRECTLY after i listen to the file and for about an hour afterwards)
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Furry Transformations