All I want is to be a fox...

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

All I want is to be a fox...

Postby KitsuneKit » January 24th, 2007, 11:06 am

I haven't been having much success with the FurryTransformation...
All I want is a file that doesn't require a trigger, and it will make me see myself as a Furry Red Fox and it will also make me see everyone else as furry versions of themselves, permanently.

It's nothing for sexuality, because I don't really care about sex. I just don't want to be fully human anymore.

Can someone do this please?
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby DijitalCub » January 27th, 2007, 4:55 pm

Well.. I tried the Furry Transformation, too.. and it works.. to an extent. Well, for me, at least.. try listening to it while sleeping.. and a good way to try the file out, is picture your furry self, paint it over your body, and say the trigger. [/i]
DijitalCub

Postby KitsuneKit » January 27th, 2007, 8:34 pm

I actually have tried it several times when I was sleep/ lying in bed/ sitting in front of my computer/ standing. I've even tried playing the file every night when I was going to bed for two months... still nothing. I mean, I get relaxed, but I don't have any results.

I guess I'm not visualizing good enough... I might want to try listening to the VisualizationHelp file a couple of times.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » January 28th, 2007, 12:07 pm

welcome to my world.

All i wanna be is a vixen.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby devonimp » February 9th, 2007, 10:41 am

Hypnosis is something where your mileage may vary. I've been working heavily with a heavily modified enchanted keyboard curse script for months now, and am just starting to see results when using triggers involving things like emotions or arousal. Still can't alter anything bigger tho, like perceptions, or even dream manipulation. Still... small as it is, its working.

Personally, I suggest listening to it several times a day to find what works for you. For example... I find it effects me most strongly right before bed and right when I get up, so I listen twice a day at those times. I've known people who can't get comfy listening to something in bed, so they work best sitting in their favourite chair. My experience tells me that basically, tips from other people can be good testing points, but I could write a fifty page thesis on how I get hypnosis to work for me, and it could be useless to someone else.

Two of the most important things to remember is A.) Believe it or not, getting discouraged can and WILL affect your results drastically o.o. Since hypnosis like furry transformation is pretty much mind over matter, if the mind doesn't believe its possible, or doesn't believe its working, it won't. B.) Persistance is a good way to convince your mind to believe. Another good tactic is.. honestly... just pretend its working. Act like its working, try to imagine its working. Affirmations are another good thing. Every day, before hypnosis, say to yourself "I want this to work, this is what I desire, what I wish..." and after say "I can feel it working, because I want it to work. It is working little by little.". I can't guarnatee success, but thats what I reccommend you try for a little while. And don't give up. Furry Transformation is one of those files that has the potential to take a long while to actually work properly.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby smcclear4389 » June 17th, 2009, 3:59 pm

I highly recommend doing what i'm doing, I've only been listening for 3 days but i can feel a few of the changes, I feel like i have paw pads now. Simply run the bubble induction file about 5-6 times in 1 day, loop the accelerator file and VisualHelp file after eachother for 1 hour before bed and while you sleep 1 day and then listen to the Fox Transformation 1 file a few times for 1 day and while you sleep, you will start seeing results.
smcclear4389
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » June 18th, 2009, 4:39 am

smcclear4389 wrote:loop the accelerator file
The accelerator file does not work with transformations
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby smcclear4389 » June 18th, 2009, 12:29 pm

ranmafan wrote:
smcclear4389 wrote:loop the accelerator file
The accelerator file does not work with transformations

It doesnt help with the actual transformation, but it helps with the visualization help file, and that helps with the transformation.
smcclear4389
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations