Number system, feedback please

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Number system, feedback please

Postby Mino » February 25th, 2007, 9:06 am

Soon I may be making a file which uses a number system to see other people as furries, I'm terrible at explaining so here's an example:
You listen to the file and then when you see people with a number sequence on them you see them as furries instead of humans, like the first number makes you see them as male/female/shemale/man with vagina/etc, second number is whether you're a fox or spider or dog or whatever, then etc... basically a number system to describe what kind their "fursona" looks like and then you see them as their "fursona" without the number tag on them. Obviously I would make some sort of create a furry application so you didn't have to figure out what you wanted to look like by trying to remember the number sequence although I'll be charging $9.99 per application I give out which isn't much considering the program I use to make the program costs $800 or something. The file to see furries with numbers on is free though.
Sorry if the explanation is bad, I'm just not good at explaining things but basically, you listen to the file and then when people have the number sequence on them you will see them as furries described by the numbers.
Another method would be instead of numbers to have a drawing, arial view, back view, side view and front view on them but it wouldn't be fair to those with low artist capability and you won't be able to see much detail in people.
I was just wondering what people thought of the idea and if they'd want it.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations