Am I getting there?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Am I getting there?

Postby daxxOr » February 25th, 2007, 5:34 pm

I've been doing the furry transformation file for over a month now, trying to transform into a wolf, and up until tonight I haven't been getting any results whatsoever. However, as I was listening to the file today, something weird happened.

I went into a deep hypnosis at the end of the induction, but I slipped out of it after maybe ten minutes... Pretty much as soon as I had done so, and while EMG was telling me to visualize the furry I wanted to transform into, I almost felt as if my hands were changing into paws...

First of all, this in itself is weird, since I visualized myself as having relatively human hands (although I have had trouble defining exactly what they should look like)

Regardless, it was really awesome, but as soon as the file was over, the paw-feeling disappeared. I couldn't get it back by using the trigger either.

I'm still not sure if I really felt paws or not. It could have been my hands falling asleep or something.... My hands seem to numb out during the file for some reason, and it felt almost like that. Has this happened to anyone else, and do you guys think this is a good sign, or just wishful thinking?
daxxOr

Postby Patch_Winter » February 28th, 2007, 7:00 pm

Sounds like progress to me.

Try to keep listening and see if it happens again.
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Postby PSIRockin » March 7th, 2007, 8:59 pm

I only listened to it twice, and I'm getting something. When I am in trance and I picture the different furry bodies I would transform into, I can vividly feel the fur, the body, the face... the weird thing is, similarly to you, my sensations began with my hands.

The trigger doesn't quite work entirely just yet, but he even says not to be dissapointed in this case. :P
PSIRockin

Postby daxxOr » March 8th, 2007, 9:58 am

In that case, I'd definitely count it as a good sign! I have to say though, I am really envious of you (and all others) who have gotten this to work so quickly!

Anyway, I haven't gotten that feeling again, but the file tends to give better results when I hear I'm on the right track, so I might get some better results today (hopefully :roll: )
daxxOr

Postby 21690 » March 13th, 2007, 6:48 pm

Last Night was my first time to use the file but i went in deep and hard i couldnt do anything but listen couldnt even move when i tried with all of my might.

Afterwords i wanted to transform into a Female Cat of 15 years old and it worked somwhat i developed light fur and the face, the body was somewhat there, it was so weird to work os fast

Postby Kanibal » March 14th, 2007, 11:35 am

Lucky, I envy the people that get this to work, 2 months solid now, and not so much as a tingle. But then, keeping saying that wont help, will it. :roll:
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby daxxOr » March 15th, 2007, 4:35 pm

I sorta feel the same way, despite the paw thing. I'm counting that incident as a partial success, but it was quite a while ago now, and other than that I haven't had any luck either. Basically I think I'm slipping into some state where I just listen to it every day out of habit, without really putting too much thought into it.
I guess it's good that I keep at it, but in my current state of mind, I don't know if it'll really matter. I don't even feel exited anymore when I try the trigger... :(
daxxOr

Return to Furry Transformations